What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kenny - where is he?

johns_reds

First Grade
RD 9 - named on bench
RD 10 - named on bench
RD 12 - named on bench

Everytime the game starts he is not there? i always miss if the commentators say why he is not playing, how come he has been named for the last 3 games but when i watch the game he isn't there??? :crazy:

anyone know what's happening with his injury?

AuDragon

Juniors
It seems that he systematically fails the last fitness test before the game. His calf is giving him more trouble than they obviously expect...

Jocko

Juniors
Haha I was just thinking that in their last game... where is he?

AuDragon, nice signature banner mate!

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
those injuries are a pain. theres a guy i know who has been out for 5 weeks with a groin strain/tear. Every week he gets strapped up and does a fitness test but the doc rules him out. There annoying injuries that can take longer than expected to heal. I'd expect him to be back this week however.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
yeh my mate is probably going to be back. but he says that every week only to fail the fitness test on saturday morning

Latest posts