What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kouparitsas & Tara Moss

taffy

Juniors
In todays confidential section of the Daily Telegraph it says Bulldogs footy player Nick Kouparitsis and Kate Moss were spotted having coffee, seems like the telegraph follow footy players and especially bulldog players around... nothin better to do!

[furrycat]

Coach
You mean TARA, not Kate moss.

And meh who gives a f**k. I saw Sonny Bill having coffee with Willie Mason. Must mean they are homos ;()

taffy

Juniors
[furrycat] said:

And meh who gives a f**k. I saw Sonny Bill having coffee with Willie Mason. Must mean they are homos ;()

yea Tara...

Balmain_Boy

With all due respect to Nick Kouparitsas I'd think it more likely they were following Tara Moss around...

McLovin

Staff member
- Poland marks 64th anniversary of Warsaw ghetto uprising

- Suicide bombing kills 12 in Baghdad

- Taliban disguised as police attack Afghan civilians

- Nick Kouparitsis and Kate Moss were spotted having coffee

- Dead Virginia students to get posthumous degrees

-----

Big news day alright!!!

fulltime

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
With all due respect to Nick Kouparitsas I'd think it more likely they were following Tara Moss around...

exactly, this just highlights the extreme paranoia that the bulldogs fans go on with all the time.

I mean the fact that they always have 2 or 3 of these celebrity spotting things in there every day must surely mean it just them stalking the bulldogs right. :roll:

taffy

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:

nice... i wanted to see if someone would pick that out...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
As long as they don't chastise the club for it... I have no issue.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sydney Confidential. Fiona Connolly and her cohorts if memory serves me.

sharko

Juniors
[furrycat] said:

If I saw Sonny Bill and Mason having coffee with Ian Roberts I may be concerned about such speculation but I am pretty sure those two boys do not dance the choccie cha cha..at least I hope not! :lol: