What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kouparitsas welcome aboard!

magpiemax

Juniors
Nick Kouparitsas from the Canberra Raiders has signed a 2 year deal late yesterday afternoon with the Wests Tigers he is very promissing and has played mainly in Flegg & PL.
In other news Matt Jobson has not been signed yet although he passed his physical last week as we are holding off awaiting for this other player who is currently contracted to another club and who we are hoping gets a release.
Stay tuned. ;-) ;-)

Vicious

Bench
Good news.The wraps on him are very big.He`s a very well built lock-5/8 with good pace and decent ball skills.

magpiemax

Juniors
Vicious said:
Good news.The wraps on him are very big.He`s a very well built lock-5/8 with good pace and decent ball skills.
Yeah...we also spoke to Daniel Conn who is a Bulldog lower grade player but has decided to stay with the Bulldogs.

BJ

Juniors
any hints max on who this contracted player is?
and how interested is he?

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
Nick's friends with a mate of mine who goes to uni down there in canberra. i remembering hearing him say that nick was going to leave footy a year or two ago to focus on finance at a.n.u. but the raiders managed to convince him to stay for a while. come to think of it i wonder if i my mate had a word in his ear on my behalf seeing he thinks nicks a good player. might be pushing for nrl place next year some time.

and lets sign the other person over jobson. as ive said jobson is a pussy cat and whoever the othre one is he's surely better.

gr8_1

Juniors
Another fellow Greek joining the team .... I like it :D

Skando and Koupa can form a lethal greek combination ... as long as Koupa isnt in the 2nd row behind Skando :lol:

Saw him play against the Magpies early in the year ... he seems like a goer.

Welcome aboard the rollercoaster Nikolaki 8)

gr8_1

Juniors
Maxxxxx
Can you tell us why the club hasnt announced these signings ?

OoOops sorry, I forgot, the club keeps its fans in the dark.

yappy

Bench
Lets play 20 questions with Max. He doesn't have to answer yes only no. That way he won't be telling who it is, just helping to clarify who it isn't, as he did above.

Is it a Prop?

gr8_1

Juniors
Maxxxxx

magpiemax

Juniors
yappy said:
Lets play 20 questions with Max. He doesn't have to answer yes only no. That way he won't be telling who it is, just helping to clarify who it isn't, as he did above.

Is it a Prop?
Never mind this crap,what's happening with the PL side Yappy??????? :?

magpiemax

Juniors
gr8_1 said:
Maxxxxx

Let's face it,they are'nt exactly going to have a major press conference going with the signing's of Nick Kouparitsas and Mark Meredith are they??
Although I feel these player's are great value together with Whatuira. 8)

gr8_1

Juniors
Im not saying they should close the streets and parade these guys.

Posting something on there website for there fans isnt much to ask.

BJ

Juniors
come on max.. a clue or two won't do any harm..
position? age? something anything :lol: :lol: