What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kouparitsas welcome aboard!

Vicious

Bench
magpiemax said:
gr8_1 said:
Im not saying they should close the streets and parade these guys.

Posting something on there website for there fans isnt much to ask.
Don't forget Kouparitsas only signed yesterday afternoon.
So when is Armit signing???

magpiemax

Juniors
gr8_1 said:
magpiemax said:
All I can say is the minute I find out it's official I normally can't 'WAITE' to tell you all.So don't worry! ;-)

Nathan Long :lol:
I think I had posted somewhere that the player we are holding off for is better than Jobson,hence why we are holding off.
And in reply to "will we sign Jobson should we happen to sign who we are after".The answer is definately NOT. Make of that what you will! ;-)

Vicious

Bench
Albo said:
Cant be Chris Armit, he is only 20

I think that is classified as a young player
Max,can you shed any light on this???If we could get under the Bulldogs guard and sign Chris Armit and his younger Australian school boy rep brother Nathan it would be a huge coup for the Tigers IMO.

Bench
Thanks for the news Max,please tell your source we don't bloody need or want Jobson.

innsaneink

Referee
Vicious said:
Albo said:
Cant be Chris Armit, he is only 20

I think that is classified as a young player
Max,can you shed any light on this???If we could get under the Bulldogs guard and sign Chris Armit and his younger Australian school boy rep brother Nathan it would be a huge coup for the Tigers IMO.
Too late.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Luke williamson?

steven_tiger

Juniors
up and comer dragons prop... goes hard.

at the moment he would probably be better than gibbs id say.

i used to play cricket with him a few years ago.