What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nicky Royle

damo72

Juniors
I know he signed a one year deal with Warrington for 2005 and only started 1 game I believe, he was studying IIRC, but I was wondering if there was any news about whether he has extended his stay with Warrington or heading somewhere else as having only seen him play a couple of times he is very very quick and at 21 could possibly be a leading tryscorer in seasons to come.

I recall an Australian RL magazine dubbing him with 'the physique and speed of a greyhound' when he came out with with Widnes for the world sevens. Can't say i know anything else, though - sorry.

adj

Juniors
Not big enough IMO to become a successful SL player. He is quick but lacks the strength at the moment to compete with Warringtons other wingers.

Would probably do well at a National League club though.

obelix

Juniors
This month's Rugby League World magazine has him down as "released" from the Wire. Not sure where he's gone though.

He was quick but couldn't catch/tackle/pass for toffee - which some regard as a slight hindrance to a career in RL :shock:. In fairness to him, there was a brief period about 3 or 4 games long where there was genuine excitement around the crowd at Widnes whenever he got the ball, but he never really developed from when he first came into the team which I assume is why Warrington have given him the old heave-ho as well.

RLdan

Juniors
very small thin and fast, an average winger at that he would be good at NL level.

kevin crouthers

Juniors
royle got the dreaded trip to rochdale for the back end of last season, where most of our stiffs go to play out their days, there and leigh obviously.

He made the first 17 in one game, early in the season away at leeds, he never even left the bench.

damo72

Juniors
Sorry to bring this one up again, but has anyone got any idea where is his now considering the season has started ?

bartman

Immortal
Haven't come across his name mentioned anywhere... Perhaps he remained unsigned once his Warrington contract ran out? Maybe went back to amateur Union, or focussed on studies?

Latest posts