What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nigel Plum

Forth & Clyde

Juniors
In today's RLW it is rumoured that Nigel Plum is on the outer at Canberra. He would be a good addition to the pack, say for the fact that we have plenty of backrowers.

mongoose

Coach
You could do a lot worse. I dont want to see him go but he would be a good buy for the tigers and give you some intimidation in defence.

I'd pass, we've got Ellis and Hino in the back row who are better options, plus the likes of the Schirnaks, Mataka, Dwyer, Hyland etc who I would like to see get a shot.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd have him here in a flash. Hardest hitter in the NRL, and he doesn't miss.

One thing about Plummy that has been virtually unknown is his attacking ability. Thanks to Royce and Sheens trying to turn him into a prop though, they f**ked all that up.

I highly doubt he'll ever come back here again.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Actually its Ladysmith, just down the road and around a few corners.

aids

Bench
Play plum similar to what caroll was used as at the bronco, holding benji's hand in defence.

Latest posts