What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no dragons this weekend. what are you going to do?

what will you do to keep yourself amused this weekend?

• start a dumb thread with an even dumber poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • watch dancing with the stars & hope that they all break something

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so.. up comes another boring bye week.. what will you be doing to keep yourself amused?

Godz Illa

Coach
Last bye weekend I drove a quad bike off a 30ft dune ridge, knocking myself out and shattering my collar bone. Might just hire some dvd's this weekend

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Watch second and third belt the sh*t out of eachother this Friday night. LOL hopefully the Bulldogs and Titans give eachother a few injuries to help us out :)

Doug2234

First Grade
Watch second and third belt the sh*t out of eachother this Friday night. LOL hopefully the Bulldogs and Titans give eachother a few injuries to help us out :)

Are you kidding yourself. The 2 softest teams in the league wont belt nothing into each other...

Handbags at 10 paces these two!

dragonfire

Bench

pretty much, going to Suncorp to watch the double header, should be a good night of footy, just a pity that Souths are playing like sh*te

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Where's the option for the "Do something with the missus because she's sicking of watching the footy" ?

there's a few options for that in the poll.. after all:

• someone has to re-fill your beer
  • somoene needs to drive you around to get the for sale signs
  • someone has to buy you the M&Ms
  • and what better way to bond with the missus than to both get drunk, sit outside and yell at the neighbourhood (best achieved if you both have pitchforks by your side)
of course, i could mention something about the housework bit... ;-)

Firey_Dragon

Coach
there's a few options for that in the poll.. after all:

• someone has to re-fill your beer
  • somoene needs to drive you around to get the for sale signs
  • someone has to buy you the M&Ms
  • and what better way to bond with the missus than to both get drunk, sit outside and yell at the neighbourhood (best achieved if you both have pitchforks by your side)
of course, i could mention something about the housework bit... ;-)
If all of those options are checked, perhaps you should add a fifth option

• Say goodbye to the missus, because she ain't coming back ;)

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Work on my anti-dogs image for my signature after seeing all the images they did of us, particularly soward.

sting

Bench
sales conference for work friday, cross or some sh*t saturday and then hanging with the girl on sunday.

saints playing usually only consumes a few hours a weekend geez!

mainlander 09

Juniors
I've chosen the bye week to visit the in laws in Malborough. My father in law watches nothing but Rugby which is pretty typical for a NZ middle aged man.
I normally spend the whole time rubbishing Rugby and saying how boring it is and it really revs him up.
Great fun.