What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No golden point in Friendly????

Mario why is there no golden point in friendly matches?? Does that mean that when playing multiplayer u can't have golden point games or is there another game type for multiplayer that includes golden point???

I can't overstate how important I think it is to have golden points avalible for multiplayer matches...we have seen just how exciting they can be this year and I think they are a must for multiplayer matches, even if it is as an option you can turn on and off as u see fit....

Don't u guys agree???
Any chance of this changing before release Mario?
thanmx

Hey where does it say there is no golden point in friendlies?

I think it would be cool to be like FIFA games where you decide at the end of the game if you keep playing or not......but I've never seen anything about no golden point in friendlies........

incredible_holc

Juniors
wernt you the guys who said shutup and dont be so picky and we should leave mario alone because we should all be happy that a league game is being made????

perhaps you should take your own advise????

incredible_holc

Juniors
well i wasnt so much talking to you but jimmyson

and i think its a good question but its just funny after all your

'dont ask Mario questions' phase you have been going through

Matta

Juniors
I'd rather it be the other way around:

There'll be golden point on friendlies, because of the 'it's just a game' if you lose and the atmosphere would be great and it will be a great experience, and if you lose there would be no bad after-effects, like "I wish it was 1 point draws"

For regular season, having 1 point draws is my go.

Dude I didn't even ask a question!!!!
Geez, there is still such a thing at just discussion in here, not everything has to be deemed a question or answer!!!!!!

Matta

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
Dude I didn't even ask a question!!!!
Geez, there is still such a thing at just discussion in here, not everything has to be deemed a question or answer!!!!!!

There was a question mark:

Unknown Pleasures said:
Hey where does it say there is no golden point in friendlies?

That's a question!

Matta

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:

My answer to the quote: I agree with that.

My question: Why is everything a question or an answer?

:lol: :lol:

incredible_holc

Juniors
yeh and lately you have been blasting anyone who questions anything about the game

so i found it funny when you and jimmyson did it

Matta

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:

And that sentence is actually a question, but you did not put question marks on the end, eh? :p

I have been saying to ease up on asking Mario questions and lets just discuss the game.

If you're gonna be picky about whether something is a question or not then that's fine, just seems that you don't have much of a life.

And yes, I do see the irony as asking a question whening saying not everything should be a question.

Incredible Holc do you agree with me?
How are you feeling?
Whats the weather like there?

Oh shit! They're questions!

I'd rather it be the other way around:

There'll be golden point on friendlies, because of the 'it's just a game' if you lose and the atmosphere would be great and it will be a great experience, and if you lose there would be no bad after-effects, like "I wish it was 1 point draws"

For regular season, having 1 point draws is my go.

Maybe being able to turn the golden point on or off for a friendly or season would be good, then you could just decide.

By the way, is there a golden point in the English Super League? (I know its a question)

Matta

Juniors
Yes, I do think we should ease up on Mario, but then again we all want to know more about the game.. We all want to know:

-Release Date
-Secrets
-Weather Patterns
-How The Weather Pattern Affect The Game
-More Into The Matrix Style Kicking Game
-Crowd Sequences
-If You're Player Is In
-Whether There'll Be Golden Point In Games (This is this thread, you know)
-And so on and so on (you know what I mean)

I bet you want to know some of these UP.

We all want to know... And I don't think I can last without busting with questions, just like many others. But we do reliase that it is out of Mario's own will that he is answering these questions, and he is happy to do so... He is not complaining that he is getting too many questions... And I guess he is happy to answer, as you can see in the FAQs and Questions for Mario post.

Matta

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
By the way, is there a golden point in the English Super League? (I know its a question)

You told us to ease off, yet you asked a question... :roll:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Hey I know this is TOTALLY off topic but I need to ask.....MATTA how did u get the eels logo in that bit on the side??

Matta

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
Hey I know this is TOTALLY off topic but I need to ask.....MATTA how did u get the eels logo in that bit on the side??

Ummm... I got it of a different forums... You can check by right-clicking...

Latest posts