What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No golden point in Friendly????

Release Date
-Secrets
-Weather Patterns
-How The Weather Pattern Affect The Game
-More Into The Matrix Style Kicking Game
-Crowd Sequences
-If You're Player Is In
-Whether There'll Be Golden Point In Games (This is this thread, you know)
-And so on and so on (you know what I mean)

Yeah for sure I want to know these. I'm just sick of people starting threads like "A question for Mario" or "Mario, some q's" and then asking the same old questions, like "Is the Origin during the season?" or something else, its bloody annoying.

You told us to ease off, yet you asked a question...

For gods sake its a question for everyone about rugby league in general, its not about the game or directed at Mario.

You dont seem to understand the point I was making.......

Matta

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
Release Date
-Secrets
-Weather Patterns
-How The Weather Pattern Affect The Game
-More Into The Matrix Style Kicking Game
-Crowd Sequences
-If You're Player Is In
-Whether There'll Be Golden Point In Games (This is this thread, you know)
-And so on and so on (you know what I mean)

Yeah for sure I want to know these. I'm just sick of people starting threads like "A question for Mario" or "Mario, some q's" and then asking the same old questions, like "Is the Origin during the season?" or something else, its bloody annoying.

Yeah, but we all want our question to "stand out", instead being disregarded in that other sticky thread called FAQs and Questiond for Mario... I'm not gonna ask anymore anyway. (I think) :?

Yeah, but we all want our question to "stand out", instead being disregarded in that other sticky thread called FAQs and Questiond for Mario... I'm not gonna ask anymore anyway. (I think)

People should look at the websites about the game before they ask a question though.

Gols site is awesome and has everything about the game.
  • http://www.geocities.com/golsrugbyleagueonline/

Monkey

Juniors
heres an idea. stop bloody arguin and talk about somethin worth readin.from what i've seen, GP is definately in NRL season mode. nothing else. they might put it as an option on friendlys...wait n see.

Bloody hell I see 27 replies and think ther MAY be some interesting posts in my thread... but NO!! shut up for a minute! this thread was not called "argue anbout petty crap here!"

I heard golden point wasn't in friendlys,I just wan't to know if its in or not from someone in the know
thanx

incredible_holc

Juniors
nah i just thought it was funny how you blast other people for asking questions but then think you can ask questions

btw it was a good question

Matta

Juniors
Well... I don't care if Golden Point is in or not anyway... I'm never gonna use it because I never liked the idea of it...

Golden point has been a revelation this year and to not include it in friendlys atleast as an option is crazy IMO, why not have it as an option and let the player decide.
I was really looking forward to multiplayer golden point games.. :(
I don't mean to sound greedy I'm just happy that I will be playing a new league game in a month but golden point multi player matches would rock...

Goleel

Juniors
Golden point in multiplayer games would be great, but at the same time, we've lived without it before, so I can live without it for the game, it certainly isn't worth making a big deal over, just like so many other issues, like the video ref, jumping, etc....