What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No haka disrespect, just joking- Willie Mason

strewth_mate

Bench
I remember reading about I think a union test between Australia and the All Blacks, that the coach thought it'd be a brilliant idea that after the haka, the Australians were to bowl a single cricket ball at the Kiwis, underarm, from their side of the field.

While it would be a bit too much, something like that would fire them up like nothing else. Goddamn it'd be funny too.

mattyg

Bench
:lol: at Mason this week pulling a cricket ball out from under his jersey and underarming it towards the kiwis during the haka. He'd cop more than a 'big hit'.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
You are the king of f**k ups blowfly...didnt know des hasler played halfbackin the 1987 GF. Who was it? Frankie Stokes?
Dickhead.
Said that foxtel dont dedicate enough time to live league! Yeah, 3/7 games live and sometimes 4 when the sunday NZ game is scheduled.
Dickhead.
I know you perhaps cant afford foxtel and you live off your 1986 BETA version of the GF, but perhaps join us in 2006 when you get the chance.

I dont pretend anything maggot shyte. Do you have to live in the vacinity of the team you support? You live in the far nth coast...far far away from Parramatta!
Go and post in the EEls forum. Smith has left and you have the wooden spoon coach of 2005.
Looking forward to this "ban" you implement when he decides Luke Burt is the best option at halfback.

Well if that isn't sticking to the topic.....

BTW, love your cut and past sledges - Charlie. Saves using the brain that you didn't get during foetal development.

No, Web shouldn't be doing the Haka - but Karmichael "fush and chups" Hunt, Tonie "I'll have a sux peck uf Steinlager bro" Carroll and Brad "sheeprooter" Thorn can all shout "Qunslunder" in a maroon jumper......

BTW, at least I have lived and worked in Parramatta. You only know Queensland from travel brocures!

SaintJose

Juniors
"I wasn't impressed by the Kiwis pushing blokes when they are already over the touchline. They're already out, there's no need to push them, it's just being stupid.
If a player goes over and hits a spectator or cuts his knee or something like that, it's stupid. They need to cut that out."

:lol: Aww, bless you Willie! And you call us whinging poms!

SaintJose said:
"I wasn't impressed by the Kiwis pushing blokes when they are already over the touchline. They're already out, there's no need to push them, it's just being stupid.
If a player goes over and hits a spectator or cuts his knee or something like that, it's stupid. They need to cut that out."

:lol: Aww, bless you Willie! And you call us whinging poms!

but they wasn't out! haha

Latest posts