What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no lack of talent

Dragonbaal

Juniors
right on slippery! By the way, love your non de plume, he was my favourite all time player! Loved watching his blinding acceleration and will never forget some of the fantastic tries I saw him score!! Slippery for eva!

Oh, and his sons go alright too!!

soc123_au

Staff member
You blokes will be fine if you get a decent coach & the front office sorts it's shit out. There is a decent core of players there. Some solid no names that will bleed every week for the club is the next step to compliment the guns. I now get why Gus signed blokes like Newton, Ciraldo & Latimore. Latimore to his credit has gone well beyond expectations.

pinkmoon

Juniors
You blokes will be fine if you get a decent coach & the front office sorts it's shit out. There is a decent core of players there. Some solid no names that will bleed every week for the club is the next step to compliment the guns. I now get why Gus signed blokes like Newton, Ciraldo & Latimore. Latimore to his credit has gone well beyond expectations.

There were a few Dragons fans miffed by the release of Latimore. He had some solid games in the Red V too!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
right on slippery! By the way, love your non de plume, he was my favourite all time player! Loved watching his blinding acceleration and will never forget some of the fantastic tries I saw him score!! Slippery for eva!

Oh, and his sons go alright too!!

Thanks mate. I am a Dragons tragic because of Slippery. My favourite player of all time by a mile. Devastated about Josh. If Josh went to Roosters I would be fine as Slippery played for them as well hence why I have a soft spot for the Chooks but to play for the enemy is just wrong.

Dragonbaal

Juniors
I was inconsolable when slippery went to the rorters-but still loved watching him play.
I was already a Dragon when he started with us in '79 having been won over by baths babes in '77, especially Lord Ted and mark shulman, but no one will ever be as good to me as slippery.

DRAGONSNZ

Bench
Is it true that Nathan Green has just joined the Sharks? the RLW mole or whatever his name is.....

Latest posts