What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No More Campbelltown

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Who the f**k can afford to live in the inner city these days? I'm dreading the day I have to buy a house, I'll probably have to go wester than Perth to afford something.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
tigger said:
If you are able to remember Balmain in the 70's and early 80's, i think you will find it was the same as Campbelltown now.

OMG you admit the areas have alot in common now do you :oops:

innsaneink

Referee
oro said:
tigaboimitch said:
least u can park in cambo and get out easy

if you still have a car to come back to. 8)

Thats if you get back to the spot where your care was in 1 piece.....probably get murdered between the ground and your carspot, and your girl raped and kids abducted too, hey?>

f**kin idiot.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I guess its abit like this going from some crap that is being posted in here :roll:

pom.gif

Unless of course you can

kar.gif
or
gun.gif

oro

Juniors
innsaneink said:
oro said:
tigaboimitch said:

Thats if you get back to the spot where your care was in 1 piece.....probably get murdered between the ground and your carspot, and your girl raped and kids abducted too, hey?>

f***in idiot.

Just stating the obvious ..........

A Rooster fan was discussing his last trip to Campbelltown. Never heard so many car alarms going off in the ground carpark 8)

oro

Juniors
innsaneink said:
oro said:
tigaboimitch said:

f***in idiot.

Not always ........ :lol:

aids

Bench
oro said:
A Rooster fan was discussing his last trip to Campbelltown. Never heard so many car alarms going off in the ground carpark 8)

LIES!!

no such thing as a rooster fan.

Kid

Juniors
innsaneink said:
tigger said:
Mighty Tiger said:
westie said:
I hardly think it would take long to wack a big screen and some lights in.

It needs more work than that done, bloody hell how long has it taken now to replace the scoreboard and considering they approved the grant for that about 3yrs ago its a joke.

The council needs to show some forward thinking and well if they don't then the place will be lucky to have any games played out of there in years to come!

Sorry to shatter the illusion MT, the reason why it takes 3 years to get anything done out there is due to the demographic's laziness. There is a formula that i will simplify:

Who lives in the Outer West?
The overwhelming majority are people that cannot afford to live in the inner city, whether they say that they don't want to live in a show box or not, these people simply cannot afford to live in a nice house in the inner city.

Why can these people not afford to live in the inner city?
Mainly due to the fact that they do not have jobs or business' that are successful.

Why?
Because in general they are not looking for material objects and fast cars, they are looking for the easy life, where they start work late and finish early, where stress is someone else's problem etc.

Therefore, who would people like this vote into Council?
THE EXACT SAME TYPE OF PERSON TO REPRESENT THEM.

The only reason that the JV should move to Campbelltown for is to give the 1000's of single mothers and their kids called Caine & Shazza something to cheer at once a fortnight!

You really are a sad f**k aint ya?

Judging people by where they live and what they do.

I know some will say its just a bait etc etc,......but I'm sure you really are the shallow, transparent, bitter blinkered fool you portray youself as.
Its not about the bait, and it aint about the transparent, bitter, blinkered fool he is, it is that you and others still bite. The thing is innsaneink, tigger is like a person that always votes for the same political party, his vote doesn't really count, as they always know what he will vote. tigger comes on here, and everyone knows what his beliefs are(and for the amount of time you've been here, you would know as much as anyone) yet you still get caught up in it. Give the prick the flick!!! I LOVED Balmain too, but like 95% of Balmain and Wests supportors have accepted the way it's gone, tigger never will, and will always be bitter, so let him go mate.

Latest posts