What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Order, No game !!

Mario

Juniors
It would take less than 30 mintues to recreate the entire Salford lineup, the Salford team, and recreate the SuperLeague comp, dropping Halifax.

shirkhan

Juniors
hey guys i few posts ago i said it will be very easy in new zealand but i went to a few shops asked a few questions and here in nz there is only 55 copies going to each store but all the ones in the city are almost pre orderd i went to one shop and they had 40 on pre order and that was in henderson so i think it will be very hard to find here in nz as well but still much easier then in auz my local video shop will get a few cool aye

Mario

Juniors
shirkhan said:
hey guys i few posts ago i said it will be very easy in new zealand but i went to a few shops asked a few questions and here in nz there is only 55 copies going to each store but all the ones in the city are almost pre orderd i went to one shop and they had 40 on pre order and that was in henderson so i think it will be very hard to find here in nz as well but still much easier then in auz my local video shop will get a few cool aye

The Warehouse will be stocking it here, and I don't think they will be taking preorders. I'd try there if you miss out at the game shops.

Tamazoid said:
So the game will be stocked by retailers in VIC, NT, SA, WA and TAS?

I have pre ordered through an EB in Adelaide and was told (at the time) 14th of Nov. The guy in the store was a league fan, amazingly enough and was pretty psyched for it also. I knew he had a clue cause he also said how he thought Rugyb 2004 was crap and that what he had seen of the league game, it was way better already

Kingytek

Juniors
Ok, I just got my xbox on the weekend. Is it too late to pre order? If so will Blockbuster be releasing it soon as a rental? At least that way I can get my hit of rugby league before next season starts.

shirkhan

Juniors
Mario said:
shirkhan said:

The Warehouse will be stocking it here, and I don't think they will be taking preorders. I'd try there if you miss out at the game shops.

yea cheers mate and i could also go to mangere or otara

original red

Juniors
Mario said:
It would take less than 30 mintues to recreate the entire Salford lineup, the Salford team, and recreate the SuperLeague comp, dropping Halifax.

I know mate, and that's exactly what I'll do. But I'd kill for the Willows (Salford's stadium) to be rendered and my solly shirts to be authentically sponsored and some of Voss's commentary to recognise a player or two of mine... Maybe next time eh? ;-)