What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No PJ in QLD but TBA makes a comeback

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think Slater may have some problems with Judiciary, thus the reason why he wasn't chosen.

eels_

Juniors
If slater got dropped, thats pretty harsh.. didn't think he did anything wrong in the first two, and his form for the storm seemed ok...

half

Coach
queensland is desperately trying to convince the nrl that matt petersen is a qlder

Stagger eel

Staff member
eels_ said:
If slater got dropped, thats pretty harsh.. didn't think he did anything wrong in the first two, and his form for the storm seemed ok...

not many fullbacks would of scored the tries he scored on the weekend.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Funny you sohlud mention that

If my memory isn't completed f-ed I seem to recall Muzza saying that he wants to be considered a Queenslander but isn't sure if he will be.

but my memory being the way it is I could be wrong

dazeely

First Grade
Bowen and Sing have injury concerns so the likely replacement will be Slater if either pulls out. As for TBA - would be Carroll for sure. If Carroll does not recover expect pussy boy Carlaw (unfortunately for us).

Other than that things are well and truley on track for a Qld win. We have them all over the park. NSW will take a number of injuries into the game and will come up short as Qld did taking Webb into 2nd game. NSW have nothing (except for Hindy).

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daz....why wouldn't they name Carroll anyway and if he pulls out he pulls out...I'm not sure what the suspense is about....except if we had a former champ like Webcke make an appearance.

Regardless of all this mate I, once again, am with you.....

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bozza tgg

Juniors
It has to be someone with judiciary concerns.

Who it is is beyond me, I think it is a pretty harsh call on Slater.

fish eel

Immortal
I hope its Webcke just so he can get his tail kicked one more time and he will forever regret it.

stupid cane toad.

fish eel said:
I hope its Webcke just so he can get his tail kicked one more time and he will forever regret it.

stupid cane toad.

r21884_53709.jpg

The_Coach

Juniors
No way in hell is it Webke, i'd put the house on it.

It is Carroll. If he can't make it then Bowen back to the bench and recall Slater.

The problem i see with the current QLD bench is no replacement hooker for when Smith comes off.

The Colonel

Immortal
They'll play Smith the full eighty minutes. He doesn't run from dummy half anyway so they aren't losing anything. If Carroll makes it through on the weekend he'll play lock and Flannery will come off the bench. They'll use Bowen and Berrigan out of dummy half as impact.

Hellsy

Immortal
Tim Smith should no way in hell be even considered for Origin this year.

What is Queensland thinking dropping Billy Slater?? He is in SPECTACULAR form for the Storm.. I can't believe that.... Oh Well, better for NSW but still...

And I thought that Origin were not allowed to select a TBA anymore, didn't something happen a few years ago with this?

Eelectrica

Referee
It's not a bad QLD team, I think they should simply have named PJ Marsh as the impact bench player though. Hope it's not Mcguire, He's had 2 chances and done nothing so far. Travis Norton wouldn't be a bad choice though.

Queensland will bring the Origin back home to Queensland, right where it belongs.