What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Sequel?

strong_latte

Juniors
sunny said:
"We are looking at all of our options and we will make a judgement after that. We will like a game to be produced by the end of 2005 and our most likely option is to do it via EA Sports."

Well, if EA are hired to do it, there will be at least some guarantee of something at least vaguely resembling a quality game, so if true, that's good news.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry mate but thats just too funny for words! You obviously never played EA Rugby 2004! I don't think I've ever played a sports sim that resembles the sport it's based on less! That was a BAAAAAAD game! Seriously mate I'd give the NRL lisence to street bum before letting our great sport become tarnished in the hands of EA!
Seriously mate, in Rugby 2004 nathan gray and Lote Tuqiri were in the starting squads for NZ maori! And thats barely the tip of the iceburg!

Latest posts