What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No team has ever won the premiership after conceding 50pts in a regular season match

MugaB

Coach
I like them CA; keep them coming. MugaB is just cranky because he forgot his TSP log-in details..
Get fkd, i might like TSP banter but im not him.. you lord!!
As far as the dumb Simpson jokes its funny, but the laziness of the artwork is shambles, that why i think its shit... take a look at the rebels stuff theres effort, or my favourite the crumb"s "randys sports bar"
Now thats mint memes

Not this paste a face Simpsons shit...

MRN

Juniors
has anyone conceded 41 points in a game a won a premiership?
I know Manly conceded 41 in '97 against Norths and played the ARL GF. Lost, but at least made it. Other than that specific stat, no freakin idea.

Parra Pride

Coach
I put it to the great council of LU that only escaping the 50 points against a reserve grade because Isaako couldn't kick straight side is good enough.

Eelectrica

Referee
Still alive for another week as once again a team fails to end our season. We seem to doing the W/L thing at the moment which means we're pretty much guaranteed to win next. You can bet your non odd socks on it,