What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noad's mates are out of control

aqua_duck

Coach
I love how she makes the solutions sound so simple, find the next craig bellamy, she makes it sound like craig bellamys grow on trees.

Stupid cow, I can't believe we're even commenting on her 'article'

bartman

Immortal
"Noad's mates are out of control" :lol: Great headline - pity it had nothing to do with what she wrote in the story...

A better headline would have been "Useless sports journalists are out of control"?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I discovered something quite bizarre, scary and shocking. Adelaide's version of the Tele - The Advertiser... runs Bec's Saturday column.

What f**kwit in South Australia wants their paper ruined? :|

Timmah

Staff member
Her opinion carries no credence or relevance in that state... it's incredible. Why would they run such an irrelevant column in a state that can do so much better?

Timmah

Staff member
Adelaide is sh*te and boring, sure... but it's better than holidaying anywhere with Rebecca Wilson.

Galeforce

Bench
i think she has it right.

Mason , should have been disciplined earlier in his career. He is on a ton of money and his actions disregard this . He has no clue that he will be on skid street in a couple of years.He is a great rugby league player and nothing else. He should have shut his mouth and concentrated on his game and his obligations. His manager , the club management must all take the blame for failing to manage him for their benefit and his. He obviously does not know better.