What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noble picks a shocking GB team....

Simo

First Grade
JasonE said:
He played the whole year with groin, hernia and shoulder problems which he has just had operated on, people don't realise what he went through.

I didnt know that. Hopefully next year when they play the series in Aus he will show some of the hype he has.

The Observer

Staff member
If anyone can explain how Higham will offer more as an impact player or bench utility than Burrow, then I'd like to know? By all accounts Higham is a good dummy half runner and that's it, his passing is average and he can't cover halfback well.

Also, does anyone else think Ellis is anonymous in attack? Peacock must be the extra cover for prop, but Fozzard would have been more useful than Ellis, in spite of his 30 tackles last week.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
With St Helens under Ian Millward Micky Higham was wonderful from the bench in rotation with Cunningham. Cunningham would do the first 25-30, then when the markers are tiring he would move to prop or second row and Higham would come on and basically just scoot for 15-20 metres from every second play the ball. This resulted in some massive amounts of go forward and meant the opposition were constantly moving backwards. It meant Saints could go the length of the field in 5 tackles and start to turn the screw.

Whether GB have the ability to do that against Australia I'm not sure, but that must be the idea.

Corbin

Juniors
my great britian team would of been

Great Britain:
P Wellens (Radlinski is 100x the player Wellens will ever be)
B Carney
M Gleeson
K Senior
C Walker
C Thorman
R Horne
S Fielden
K Cunningham
A Morley
P Johnson
J Peacock (c)
K Sinfield

Replacements (from):
M Higham
J Thackray
L Gilmour
G Ellis

Gee after Morley and Fielden there arnt too many good props or maybe i have had a mindblank?