What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy quote from Telegraph

Frenzy.

Post Whore
black_dot said:
Thanks coolumn , sorry jack but I didn't see any more generalisation in my comment than was included in Been theres original post.

I didn't mean it probably as harsh as it came out, I was trying to get accross to been there that thick skin is needed. Come on, many of us have sat in stands and watced family or mates play and had to listen to the jibes and insults from away fans. The forum is no different, and as was evidenced in another totally unrelated thread about the footy show appearance by a forummer, mates and family need to treat this forum like a stand at the footy and accept that other people do no know you personally, make comment based on their view and opinion on footy and let it slide.

No no no

I meant this part

b_d said:
Plenty of people supportyour own lad on here, basically becuase they know of you presence, yet in other forums and at games, at the bars, bag the hell out of him.

I'm one Goldy supporter that doesn't do that but the sentence leaves it open to conjecture a to which of us on there fit that hat. :)

black_dot

Juniors
I'm one shark fan that didn't boo Noddy, but his sentence left open to conjecture as to which of the sharks fans on here booed him....

;)

Bit I know what you mean and sorry for the inference, I wasn't meaning you.

Craigshark

First Grade
I never booed Kimmorley and i was never angry at Kimmorley i like others have already said was angry at Anderson and at the way he treated Preston..
I would never boo the Sharks..

Isurus

Juniors
Loved Preston, but was very happy to have signed Noddy. No booing from me.

I remember the day the media storm erupted over the booing off Kimmorley.
From what I recall, there was alot more cheering for Presto when he ran on the field than there was booing of Noddy when he was coming off.

Maybe I just have a bad memory?

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
Dread said:
Kimmorley: 'I would rather deliver the Shire its first comp than play for NSW again. I've received so much support through this period from the club. I'd love to repay that by taking them to the finals and helping them win the premiership.'

ET for PM with Lil' Kim as deputy!

Alan Shore

First Grade
It was when we played Parramatta at home. We lost 36-6 or something. Kimmorley was having an ordinary game, so eventually Anderson pulls him off and sends Campbell to half. We instantly get some structure and score.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I always hated Noddys style of play. I thought his kicking was over rated & I hate flat attack. To which he still openly admits, he falls back to when things are going wrong.
I love watching preston play.
His defensive criticisms have been now put out to pasture with all players his size & some much bigger like anasta, having equal or worse defensive records.

MightySharks

Bench
I was glad when he was bought by the sharks, I always have and will think he is a great player and bloke.Preston was treated poorly but Barry Pierce should have never promised he would be the starting halfback in 2002.

Latest posts