What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy to Roosters ?

squiddy

Juniors
Guys I've heard that Noddy may be released to the roosters next season.

Sorry didnt have time to read the other threads so if its been mentioned before I apologise , the guy that told me is 50/50 with his goss so lets see what transpires eh ?

Anyone heard similar ?

Surely

Post Whore
squiddy said:
Guys I've heard that Noddy may be released to the roosters next season.

Sorry didnt have time to read the other threads so if its been mentioned before I apologise , the guy that told me is 50/50 with his goss so lets see what transpires eh ?

Anyone heard similar ?

Yeah thanks I hadn't heard that, what did he throw a heads or tails :)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
All good.

Forget any chance of Soward for now and consider this.

Kearney came on in leaps and bounds this year with Lam mentoring him along with some input from Nobby and Addo.

Personally I reckon if we nab Sticky he can turn Kearney into a superstar.

cheese

Bench
If noddy is farked off, and hopefully he is, i reckon its paramount that dykes is retained

with no hilder or aitken our depth in the halves department is pretty shallow

If noddy and dykes leave ...that leaves just seymour and kearney with any nrl halves experience .......

bird can play a bit of 5/8, but in reality, he is woeful at it

cheese

Bench
I agree frenzy ....he just needs to be mentored and to be given a solid crack at it.

He's got all the attributes .....great speed, great step, great pass, and solid kicking game.......once he's refined them a little, who knows what he can become

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
All good.

Forget any chance of Soward for now and consider this.

Kearney came on in leaps and bounds this year with Lam mentoring him along with some input from Nobby and Addo.

Personally I reckon if we nab Sticky he can turn Kearney into a superstar.

True.

Kearney definately deserves his spot in the run on side next year, hopefully in the halves, although I could live with him at hooker.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I may be the biggest Dykesaphile on here. Top 3 for sure.

But I say cut him loose.

Time to move on.

Inferno

Coach
problem is Gorrell wants to stay at the Dragons. I heard he was offered additional employment because they couldn't afford to pay him enough.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Words can not explain what I am feeling right now.

Ando+ Kimmorley in Melbourne
Ando+ Kimmorley at Cronulla
and now Ando + Kimmorley at the Roosters

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
I may be the biggest Dykesaphile on here. Top 3 for sure.

But I say cut him loose.

Time to move on.

I'd prefer to keep him for another year. There is a lot he could teach Kearney and Seymour.

I still think once he's finished playing Noddy would make a decent halves coach.

Latest posts