What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy with a good call

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Great call when Mander pulled up the sharks for a bad play the ball, and Noddy said "Do you know the rule, scrum on the 20" Mander babbled a bit
but knew Kimmorley was right :)

I also noticed in that game when Bowman wa sbeing helped off with his eye problems, Mander was talking to former Union player Ryan McGoldrick from the sharks and said somthing like "In Union, you blokes are doing that sorta thing all the time" regarding the raking of Bowman's eye :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Zoot said:
I also noticed in that game when Bowman wa sbeing helped off with his eye problems, Mander was talking to former Union player Ryan McGoldrick from the sharks and said somthing like "In Union, you blokes are doing that sorta thing all the time" regarding the raking of Bowman's eye :lol:

Haha classic

He is a real character Mander.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Mander is the only ref around that i "like". The rest are fairly average and bland.

keeney

First Grade
he is the only one out there that sees you can be a good ref adn enjoy yourself, the rest are stumbling automotons, i like mander :clap:

gaterooze

Bench
Last night I got to see the NRL on Fox Digital for the first time, and we mostly listened to the ref's audio channel -- Mander is hilarious! He constantly comments on play, and jokes around with the players.

The bit with Noddy -- he was trying to convinve the ref that Bailey's play-the-ball was kosher (he made a dog's meal of it, thus the scrum), and Mander said, "I know the rules, thank you." So BK came back with "If you knew the rules, then you'd know this scrum should be on the 20 line." :lol:

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
When Bowen juggled the ball he got excited and said something along the lines of "oohh Yes!" didn't he?

~knights~

Juniors
gaterooze said:
Last night I got to see the NRL on Fox Digital for the first time, and we mostly listened to the ref's audio channel -- Mander is hilarious! He constantly comments on play, and jokes around with the players.

I did that as well.It's better to listen to the ref; and you can also hear what the players are saying/swearing :lol:

Latest posts