What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy

theicemandanno

Juniors
Possibly could get a week for a head high shot out of tonight's game. Didnt appear to be placed on report but certainly contact was made with the head.

Similarly, Timana Tahu could also expect a charge after a nasty looking high shot that was not acted upon by Russell Smith.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
im surprised he could get that high hes short and luke rooney is like 2 metres tall...oh well i think he will get off

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
tell ya what

no one can tell me dykes heart wasnt in it at parra he played like a different player tonight
god those merkin looked good tonight

im sure jimbo and shire king will remind us all week :p

imasharkie

Coach
Why wait.
Dykes is a Cronulla legend and after tonights game the distractors might sit up and take notice.
Raper is 10 times a better coach than Smith.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Why wait.
Dykes is a Cronulla legend and after tonights game the distractors might sit up and take notice.
Raper is 10 times a better coach than Smith.
hhehe
how do u compare him to browneye :p
hehehehehe
u coming to brookie next sunday dood

im driving down on thrusday and im going to shark park saturday for ball and matthews manly vs the sharks
might wear my 1978 jersey :p

imasharkie

Coach
Unfortunatly not coming down for the away game agin the ole enemy but I will be down for the home game v the seaeagles later on in the season.

rednut

Juniors
i dont think morrison would be on report for his high-shots they werent that bad. but i agree with you on tahu, i dont know how that one slipped past russel smith