What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noddy's Pommy Offer

Sideline Eye

Juniors
A bit of news to hand that will please a few, an English Super League club has been in contact with Noddy for his services for the next few years. Money is no issue, either is accomodation, travel and almost anything else....except Adam Dykes!!!!
....But he wants to stay a Shark.

Inferno

Coach
Sideline Eye said:
who?
I know only one will stay.

Probably better for the team that way.

Know which one they are leaning towards keeping? Or are they not talking about it yet?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sideline Eye said:
who?
I know only one will stay.

So in other words they know the combo doesn't work but won't split them up. In the meantime they cost us a semi final position.

I wish some French provincial side would offer our board a deal to go eat snails.

zeppelin

Juniors
If one of them is going, i'd guess it would be Dykes. Kimmorley is on alot more money at the sharks and i would have thought that a lucative ESL contract would be more appealing to Dykes as opposed to Kimmorley.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Either way, or either one makes it a REAL smart move letting Aitken go.

Who does the thinking down there? A Pineapple?

I can see it now, Dykes goes end of year to ESL, noddy off contract end of 07, goes to same club, and they become 08 ESL champs, Raper will say, he knew he was right, but it will be Dykes half, Noddy f/e or hooker that works

Latest posts