What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate a player (GF)

stormbati

Bench
Nominate the player from both sides you hope has a big game and the player you hope plays like shyte.

Lance Hohaia to play well
Glenn Stewart to get smashed

-Magic(shaun) Johnson to play well.

- For the sheer lols I would like to see Steve matai get smashed(only because he dishes it out a lot).

thorson1987

Coach
Shaun Johnson or Maloney to have a blinder (can't choose which one.)

Jamie Lyon to drop his nuts completely.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nominate the player from both sides you hope has a big game and the player you hope plays like shyte.

You just had a lol@souffs moment..

Evenflow

Bench
Mateo to have a blinder
Either of the cat/dog Stewart brothers to fail miserably. Can't split em.

GB!

Juniors

lol you wish jellyfish! i can't remember him ever being smashed?

matai to show the whole NZ team how to put an actual hit on, same with t-rex who will own anyone in his way.

Evenflow

Bench
Bitter Storm fans. Suprise.

:lol: Hardly. Even if we made the GF i still wouldn't be able to split the cat/dog Stewart brothers as the ones i'd like to see fail miserably. I know you Manly fans have real trouble coming to terms that opposition fans don't like you or your players no matter how much you attempt to tell us otherwise but it's just the way it is. You hate Storm no doubt, does that make you bitter as well just because that's the case?

manly40gimps0

Juniors
:lol: Hardly. Even if we made the GF i still wouldn't be able to split the cat/dog Stewart brothers as the ones i'd like to see fail miserably. I know you Manly fans have real trouble coming to terms that opposition fans don't like you or your players no matter how much you attempt to tell us otherwise but it's just the way it is. You hate Storm no doubt, does that make you bitter as well just because that's the case?

:lol:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Matulino and Johnson to have blinders.

Foran and Matai to do the same.

No one to have a shocker but we all know which players are capable of that.

Let's hope for a hard competitive game. Go Manly!!

CliffyIsGod

First Grade

Well, you didn't. Have fun watching Manly win on TV.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
All players to have a good game with Manu Beast having a blinder* for the warriors.

* clarification - a really good game rather than closing his eyes when the ball comes to him. :D

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Inu to have a blinder
Lyon to cry when a 50/50 call goes against Manly
Matai to have a shocker.
Farah to come on to the field and take a dive if it goes manly's way.
nips.jpg