What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate a player (GF)

You pricks stole that line from Manchester United fans...

What makes you think Manchester United started that?

Manchester don't have the history to be hated by everyone. They've sat comfortably in the top division of English football forever, practically. I think the last time they weren't in the top division was the early 70s and they were only relegated for a year or 2.

What ever the Middle Class and non-UK based supporter base of Manchester like to claim, they're talking shit. It's(that statement/chant or anything vaguely similar) stolen from Millwall.

Only teams like Millwall and other such teams can make the claim. Maybe a team like Burnley who've been up and down every division in England over the last few decades, played everyone and can boast having the best fans in the the game. Often taking thousands of away fans in the lower divisions where the home crowd couldn't manage 500. Or even a team like Grimsby Town who've been up and down all the divisions over the last few decades.

Most chants are stolen from smaller clubs with real supporters. I don't think Manchester fans have created anything original in the last 50 years. Manchester United doesn't have fans, it has bandwagoners. The club and player is hated, but that's the extent of it. Not comparable with real clubs that are hated from top to bottom.

f**k Manchester United, I think is what I'm saying

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Geoff Toovey to take down Locke in one of the great cover tackles of the modern era in th 79th minute.

...and Manly to lose on the stroke of fulltime when the ref awards the Warriors a penalty try for the Manly trainer interfering with a Warriors player :cool:

afinalsin666

First Grade
Chezza to f up in the first half, make amends in the second.

Packer and T-Rex destroy each other.

Mateo to offload 12 times, linking up 9 times.

Glenn Stewart to show the world why he should have been Dally M.

Matai to clutch his shoulder.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
DCE to carve it up
Dont really hate the warriors tbf
shame any team i cant stand didnt have talent to make it ....or the players .. or the coaching ...

Pugzley

The butthurt from the cheating scum sucking maggots is strong in this thread.

40-0.. Cheats

Um don't mind me interjecting, but weren't the Storm tossed out of the Finals by the Warriors and not by Manly?

And here are some of their supporters supporting the side that beat them and Manly fans are saying that they are butthurt? :sarcasm:

Your joking right? I'm new to this forum and would need some time to adjust to the humor of the individuals here.

hitman82

Bench
Package to steam-roll through the middle.
Possibility for epic body contact with George Rose in the battle of the pies.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Whatever happens, I hope there's a female streaker.

Looking thru the history of female streakers in sport, it seems pretty universal that they're almost without exception quite 'fit'...

tennis-streaker_500_copyright.jpg

rugby-world-cup-streakers-england2-600x400.jpg

Streaker-large_2058951.jpg

sport-gallery-streaker-22-600x400.jpg

Shorty

Staff member
Well, I hope Manu Vatuvei has a blinder and I hope Steve Matai is dominated.
It would be one thing to be 'tough' but for every tough moment he has, there's another 2 or 3 moments where he goes down clutching at something.

Fibroman

First Grade
Wotmong to have a shocker and later that night get picked up by the RSPCA for sucking farts out of dead seagulls in the Corso.

oval

Juniors
Wotmong to have a shocker and later that night get picked up by the RSPCA for sucking farts out of dead seagulls in the Corso.

Thanks for that. Now I can't get the image of Choc holding a seagull to his face and sucking on it's anus until he gets crosseyed out of my head.

MSIH

Bench

That's such a sad post. There's definitely something wrong with you.

Very disturbing.

firechild

First Grade
Fibroman does that with filthy pigeons, he just wishes he was closer to the beach so he could get hold of some seagulls.

TheDMC

Bench

Most disturbing yet amusing post I've ever read on LU - and the follow up shocked responses making me cack myself....

you horrible basterd fibroman....hahahahah

Mr Fourex

Bench
Nominate the player from both sides you hope has a big game and the player you hope plays like shyte.

The Stewarts & Watmong - Hope Glen is sent from the field and Brett and Watmong have shockers of Manu Vatuvei like proportions.

DCE - Hope he has a blinder and saves the day for Manly by getting the Sea Eagles up to win in the dying minutes.

Shaun Johnson - M.O.M for the warriors

Manu Vatuvei - Fail.......at everything.

Sam Rapira - to be sent off with G. "I'm a grub" Stewart.