What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate ...

Ryan

Juniors
I'm nominating someone from my own club...
Glenn Hall - for City / Country

There...I said it !

aqua_duck

Coach
3 players I'd love to see for NSW:

John Sutton
Feleti Mateo
Terry Campese

3 gun ball playing locks/5-8ths would add so flair

for country I reckon joe Picker will go close might be between him and Cory Paterson for a spot

3 players I'd love to see for NSW:

John Sutton
Feleti Mateo
Terry Campese

3 gun ball playing locks/5-8ths would add so flair

for country I reckon joe Picker will go close might be between him and Cory Paterson for a spot

I reckon the other two will get a run before Sutton. All three are better than Gallen imo.

cb4

First Grade
considering gallen isnt a 5/8 most would agree
however as a backrower, none of them could tie up gallens shoe laces

Bench
I know Brett Stewart has the spot for NSW,but Milne looks like he could really develop next season,love watching him play.

considering gallen isnt a 5/8 most would agree
however as a backrower, none of them could tie up gallens shoe laces

After last nights performance, I stand by my convictions that Gallen is heavily over rated. He will be a major contender with Willie Mason and Jamie Lyon next year for the most over rated tag. Mind you, you can probably scratch Lyon off that list. He had a slow start but the back end of 08 was the best football he has played in his career. Gallen is another of Sticky's "pick 'em for Australia because they play for you at club level" selections. Yet another reason why the Australian coach should not be coaching at club level.