What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Dogs and Roosters supporters only.

Stagger eel

Staff member
to the cry babies who will boycott the game don't bother replying to this.

this is it!

The majority of you may despise both sides but you need to allign yourself to one team.

WHO IS IT??

after thinking long and hard, it's got to be my ARL partners in crime. The chooks.

Go Chad Robinson. :D

Freak

Juniors
Eelavation this is for us Eels the hardest of decisions to ever make. It is like torture!

In one corner we have the old enemy the Dogs who have quite simply put the greatest game in the world through so much crap. In the other corner we have a side that quite simply are the most arrogant side (and supporters) that have ever existed in the World of Rugby League. Before last weekend I would have barracked for the Roosters but after seeing yet again the Conspiracy to gain a non warranted premiership I am now undersided!!

I think I will simply chear for the Overs/Unders and hope both teams bash each other to death!! - GO THE UNDERS!

I know one thing - If the dogs get the same treatment the Cowboys got on the weekend RC/Melon and the other Goosters may celebrate a grand final victory but it will be from Concord Hospital!

maladroit

Juniors
I honestly don't know or care. Both teams are bottom feeders and inspire no passion at all .

I hope it's flogging eitherway and one of them fails to show up and gets embarrassed with a record number of players sent off and facing long stints on the sidelines next year with Fittler sitting on the sideline with a torn hammy after 3 minutes.

weasel

First Grade
Roosters. I really hate the fact that a team can lose a game in the finals and still be premiers. This is the crunch time of the season, to be crowned premiers you should earn it by proving you're the best in every finals match you play. Getting beaten in the finals by a team who finished miles below you on the ladder shouldn't be able to propel you to the premiership. I'm ok with second chances in the old top five finals system. It was only the top three who got them and that was playing against the best, and the road to redemption once you suffered a loss was guaranteed to be rigorous. But I think for the top two teams, playing against 7th and 8th at home is a big enough advantage alone, considering how big the gap in the table is. And if those two matches go to form then the 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th matches are meaningless because the winners get no rewards, and similar match-ups occur the next weekend. Straight knockout would be much better.

brenno

Juniors
Go rugby league. It's the battle of the scum vs the rorters. Proven salary cap cheats vs the team who everybody knows who's rorts the cap. The sex offenders vs the serial whingers. Chris walker vs Willie mason. The team who has dragged the game into the gutter vs the team who has far too much power & influence in the game. Malcom "in denial" noad vs beestings gould, nick the quick politis, james packer and david gyngell. The team asking for forgiveness and to tolerate it's violent & disgusting fans vs the team who want salary cap concessions to upgrade their beamers, benz's. Everything wrong that HAS happened to the game vs everything that IS wrong with the game. Who will i be going for come Grand Final day?....................................................................

Go rugby league indeed.

miccle

Bench
I would've said NONE this time last weekend. I hate both sides with an intense passion, and I don't really want to see either side victorious.

That being said, I don't think the roosters deserve to be there so i will be cheering for the DOGS. Just hoping someone takes out Mason in the 1st minute or so... I don't wanna see that disgrace having anything to do with this game, let alone winning the GF!

eelsta

Bench
go the roosters in all 3 grades :lol:
wont that cause some bitching :roll: :roll: :roll:

gregstar

Referee
Go rugby league. It's the battle of the scum vs the rorters. Proven salary cap cheats vs the team who everybody knows who's rorts the cap. The sex offenders vs the serial whingers. Chris walker vs Willie mason. The team who has dragged the game into the gutter vs the team who has far too much power & influence in the game. Malcom "in denial" noad vs beestings gould, nick the quick politis, james packer and david gyngell. The team asking for forgiveness and to tolerate it's violent & disgusting fans vs the team who want salary cap concessions to upgrade their beamers, benz's. Everything wrong that HAS happened to the game vs everything that IS wrong with the game. Who will i be going for come Grand Final day?....................................................................
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'll be watching my goldfish menstruate. a more worthy endeavour for 2 hours!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I still can't decide..

* Super League scum,thugs for fans,thug and lawbreaking players
* Rorters of the system

I'm siding with the Roosters atm. ONLY because they're ARL :D