What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sour grapes ? I bet you were not complaining when the same platform supported Hillary merkin ! Her emails ! Hunter Biden ! Pizza shops ! < sigh>
Exactly. It was a private business free to do what it wanted until someone you didn't like took control.

Personally, I thought social media needed to be regulated when it was run by Marxists and I still do when it's run by a libertarian. So I'm not a hypocrite. You are.

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly. It was a private business free to do what it wanted until someone you didn't like took control.

Personally, I thought social media needed to be regulated when it was run by Marxists and I still do when it's run by a libertarian. So I'm not a hypocrite. You are.
I’m Nostraf**kingdamus.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Storm want to play a home game in Fiji next year for premiership points.

Surely with our rich history of Fijian Wingers we would be worthy opponents.

Rather travel to Fiji then Melbourne if you had the choice.

King-Gutho94

Coach
pretty small grounds over there, 15K is about the limit
No different to home games be taken to country NSW i suppose.

Its probably more to do with logistics and if the stadium is capable of having quality TV broadcasting for a premiership match. Then you have get the equipment over there as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No different to home games be taken to country NSW i suppose.

Its probably more to do with logistics and if the stadium is capable of having quality TV broadcasting for a premiership match. Then you have get the equipment over there as well.

yeah, I'm not saying its not a good idea, we'd have to rely on the TV money to make a dollar out of it

Eels have a decent following over there with Semi and Sivo

Gronk

Staff member
yeah, I'm not saying its not a good idea, we'd have to rely on the TV money to make a dollar out of it

Eels have a decent following over there with Semi and Sivo
I was there over Xmas and saw signs about that Tiu Kamikamica was sponsoring a big tournament which bore his name. Noice.

T-Boon

Coach
Does anyone else question whether teams spent any time in the pre season working on their attack?

I reckon training is 95% defense and 5% bomb work and 0% other attack.

I hope defense coaches are on a lot more money than attack coaches.

Latest posts