What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

84 Baby

Referee
So Jake Friend caught same infection as Fergo and Burgo... I reckon there’s a surgeon on the NRL no call list now

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I cant see how anyone should blame Politis, he didn't make the rules, he just exploits them to his advantage.

I wish we had a Politis at Parra.

Its the NRL who deserve the criticism.

Gronk

Staff member
I cant see how anyone should blame Politis, he didn't make the rules, he just exploits them to his advantage.

Yes, provided that his TPAs are all legitimate independent non club aligned corporates that sponsor players through the good of their hearts with little marketing $return$. Provided that the club never guarantee these payments and of course never launder TPA monies to these sponsors via unscrupulous means.

THEN he's entitled to be pissed off.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

The Roosters have only 200k in TPA’s apparently......

Yeah poor Nick just being unfairly targeted.

Rocket man

Juniors
I heard of a story of a sporting club who signed a junior. Coming up to his final year he sustained an injury and was told to retire. The club paid out his final year outside of their allowed expenditure.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Roosters have only 200k in TPA’s apparently......

Yeah poor Nick just being unfairly targeted.

tpa_20181213.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i would love to see the 2019 chart ... melb lost a player who could get legit TPAs. Did their number drop?

Latest posts