What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Gherkin

Juniors
Interesting times ahead for Rugby League in the US. With Bernie jumping on board with the USARL earlier this year hopefully they can take advantage of the increased investment and exposure into their domestic competitions

Gronk

Staff member
^^ $17.5 million to the Brisbane Broncos.

^^ $5 million to the Cowboys.

shocked steve harvey GIF

Gronk

Staff member
Wigan and Warrington will open a four-game festival of rugby league on Saturday 1 March, with the first Super League fixture to take place in the United States. The NRL double-header of Canberra v New Zealand Warriors and Penrith v Cronulla will then take place, with a women’s Test between England and Australia also on the bill.

I’m getting hated on for trying to get the Tigers to sign Gutho.

I’m offering $500k for 2 years.

Putting Bula to market has made me very unpopular.

I know he’s slower, uncoordinated and somewhat uncouth, but he’s alpha and would be a good role model for our youth.

Watch this space, Gutho is going to save you from the spoon. Put your house on that ladies.

JokerEel

Coach

I know he’s slower, uncoordinated and somewhat uncouth, but he’s alpha and would be a good role model for our youth.

Watch this space, Gutho is going to save you from the spoon. Put your house on that ladies.

What the f**ks going on

TheParraboy

Staff member

Can we interest you in Sivo, Lane, Matto ménage a trois deal instead?