What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Meant to tell you I brewed a lovely little IPA with some Galaxy hops thrown in a month or so back. Nice drop, you get a mix of little bit of bitterness from the IPA style mixed with a little bit of fruitiness from the Galaxy to balance it out for a nice drinking beer...
It sounds quite small.

15409_small-beer-glass.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Gee Darling Harbour has changed and not for the good. All the bars around there now are ordinary.
I ventured in with a group of mates. (Found them on meet up app) and paid an entry fee. Advertised as seated but didn't mention the floor. Ordered a pizza and was worse then a $3.50 homebrand frozen one. Almost embarrasing I coughed up $24 for it. 2 slices and in the bin.

Last time I will head into the shit hole it has become.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gee Darling Harbour has changed and not for the good. All the bars around there now are ordinary.
I ventured in with a group of mates. (Found them on meet up app) and paid an entry fee. Advertised as seated but didn't mention the floor. Ordered a pizza and was worse then a $3.50 homebrand frozen one. Almost embarrasing I coughed up $24 for it. 2 slices and in the bin.

Last time I will head into the shit hole it has become.

Go to Chinatown instead bro.