What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Possibly.

Instead of a charity scam, Gronk, how about loser pays for a round for LU regulars at the Royal Oak before a game?

Now, I don't know the timing of when it will happen, because Trump still has 6 years to go and he has shown plenty of patience so far (pull the trigger before 2020 or wait to get re-elected and then go batshit on them???) but I'm willing to put a deadline for the bet of the last home game of 2019. Even if Trump pulls the card the day after I won't ask for payback.

Is that a fair bet?

OK, so Assange's extradition hearing isn't until February 2020.

So, looks like there's no way I can win the bet based on the timeline I set.

As such, it's looking like I'll have to spend $100 on a round for forum regulars at the Royal Oak prior to the last home game.

Obviously, myself and Gronk are on the list. At, what, $6 a beer...??? that's 14 more people that I'll buy a cold one for. So, if you can make it to the RO at the last home game then let me know and I'll see if you make the cut.

strider

Post Whore

As such, it's looking like I'll have to spend $100 on a round for forum regulars at the Royal Oak prior to the last home game.

Obviously, myself and Gronk are on the list. At, what, $6 a beer...??? that's 14 more people that I'll buy a cold one for. So, if you can make it to the RO at the last home game then let me know and I'll see if you make the cut.
There was never a money limit ffs ..... we're all in!!!

Avenger

Immortal

F94B6E3B-CA88-407D-89EF-31377E7926B6.jpeg

The timing may be good for his re-election but is that what we should all be worrying about?

What about my bet, Donald? How about you think of me for once, you buffoon!

hindy111

Post Whore

Yes I can be there. Can I have a Gin?

I'm highly confident I'd make the cut but I'd happily forgo my beer so hindy111 can have a gin. Cheers merkin.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Open bar??...or even one of the cheapest beers on tap?

I’m in.....if you’ll have me.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts