What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Kornstar

Coach
Off to the USA in October. NOLA, Memphis, Nashville, DC and NYC. Flying QANTAS for the long haul, American Airlines for the domestic routes. If you've been to any of these places then any (serious) advice would be most welcome.

Although i love the USA i was never interested in going to NYC because i am not a really big fan of crowds (Football being the weird exception) but i was sold after getting in at around 10pm and then spending 4 hours wandering the streets till 2am.

Wall Street.

The 9/11 museum/monument is fascinating, sad and amazing all at the same time. I have always been drawn to 9/11 from the time i saw the live feed of the second plane hitting the second tower.

Brooklyn Bridge is long but well worth the walk. Go to the Brooklyn wharf (under the bridge) and get the ice-cream, best i have ever tasted.

Get tickets to a NFL game, even if you aren't that keen it is an experience, even if you don't stay the whole game;

6th of October Redskins, New Orleans, Tennessee & Giants all playing at home
13th of October Jets are playing at home
20th of October Redskins, Giants & Tennessee all playing at home
21st of October Jets Monday night game against the Patriots (the Jets actually always turn up against the Pats)
27th of October Tennessee and New Orleans are at home

Made me jealous just typing that out........

Rays Pizza

Carls Junior on Broadway Cheesecakes are awesome!

Rockefeller Centre and Empire State Building lookouts are both good

Central Park is surprisingly good, considering it is just a park.......the fact that it is in the middle of NYC is what makes it amazing.

Macy's cause there are a ridiculous amount of floors of shopping.

Ross Dress For Less will be your new favourite place to shop.......un-f**king-believable.......even better if you are not a fat f**k like me.

Trump Tower is interesting with the secret service always around.

strider

Post Whore
It's not that simple.

The reports suggest that:

1. The testers didn't have the appropriate authorisations to undertake their testing.
2. They behaved improperly.

If any of these allegations are true then that is pretty serious in itself and suitable grounds under which to refuse a test.
Didnt he give em blood then smash the vile? ... why would you if you had nothing to hide? ... wouldnt you just pursue them for doing wrong afterwards?

84 Baby

Referee
*vestes
images

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
There's at least 1 Aussie on the team that has missed tests. The Chinese bloke does seem like a complete merkin tho. Like I said, fascinating.

Gronk

Staff member
I think tobacco should be illegal, and I thought so even when I was a smoker. Of cigarettes.

You were dealing with a nicotine addiction. Which could explain why you acknowledged that it did not sit well with your values.

I'm not following this completely. Are you saying that old mate had a cock addiction ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Sex addiction is a real thing, though I dare say the APA will revise its status as a disorder when enough people are offended by it. There's already a backlash against gender dysphoria.

Gronk

Staff member
Sex addiction is a real thing, though I dare say the APA will revise its status as a disorder when enough people are offended by it. There's already a backlash against gender dysphoria.

It seems that you are dabbling in mind reading. Prima facie we have a old tart hypocrite who makes a buck by being a conservative protestant politician, yet in real life has a penchant for young boys on Grindr.

http://billsandersontn.com/

upload_2019-7-25_11-31-21.png

Latest posts