What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
It must be nice to have enough money to take risks on. I work hard but after I pay mortgage and the rest of living costs whatever I have left over I am saving to repair the place or a holiday.
And even once that is all done it has bee such a hard slog I think I would value it too much to risk on anything but a sure thing. I can't buy back time so......

hindy111

Post Whore
My only chance of getting a good investment was when I was a kid and stupid. Money meant nothing to me. If only I collected pokemons. Or those old hand held donky Kong games. All worth a mint now.
I did strike luck with a Nirvana shirt I paid $50 for and never wore. Worth 2k.
And the Vl turbo.

Avenger

Immortal
It must be nice to have enough money to take risks on. I work hard but after I pay mortgage and the rest of living costs whatever I have left over I am saving to repair the place or a holiday.
And even once that is all done it has bee such a hard slog I think I would value it too much to risk on anything but a sure thing. I can't buy back time so......

I’ve still got a substantial mortgage.

Avenger

Immortal
I wasn't having a go at you in any way. I just lost any interest in investing any spare money. Not that I have a lot. People who take risks deserve to be rewarded.
I didn’t think you were. I’m just happy to be part of middle Australia and am proud of my working class roots. When we first came here we lived in the hostel in Villawood before renting in Carramar. We then bought our first house in Fairfield near the old hospital. I used to hang out at this massive tree near Oakdene Park. When I think back about those times it just doesn’t seem real and it’s like a dream.
https://www.fairfieldchampion.com.au/story/5354072/nothing-bland-about-our-oak-tree/

The other night my family and I were watching some old videos of when we first moved here to the Sutherland Shire. It was too emotional. We were all crying and had to stop it.

My point is f**k Bitcoin. Yeah I speculated and got lucky. Even if it hits a million my kids will benefit from it like I did when both sets of our parents helped my wife and I when we first got married.

strider

Post Whore
I didn’t think you were. I’m just happy to be part of middle Australia and am proud of my working class roots. When we first came here we lived in the hostel in Villawood before renting in Carramar. We then bought our first house in Fairfield near the old hospital. I used to hang out at this massive tree near Oakdene Park. When I think back about those times it just doesn’t seem real and it’s like a dream.
https://www.fairfieldchampion.com.au/story/5354072/nothing-bland-about-our-oak-tree/

The other night my family and I were watching some old videos of when we first moved here to the Sutherland Shire. It was too emotional. We were all crying and had to stop it.

My point is f**k Bitcoin. Yeah I speculated and got lucky. Even if it hits a million my kids will benefit from it like I did when both sets of our parents helped my wife and I when we first got married.
f**k me thats one hell of a tree

which one are you? lol

r0_45_720_450_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore

Beautiful story.
Can I have the dam coin?

Latest posts