What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Bahaha the life & times of people on Struggle Street - Mt Druitt addition lol!

I went to Mt Druitt. I don't mind. My parents where immigrants and had no money. Dad was in housing commission growing up. Both left school by age 13. He worked 6 days a week at night and we never really saw him. Mum had low paying casual jobs.
We used to eat SPAM, I wore TRAX shoes and Piping Hot T shirts. No Nike air or Billabong.

Why do you find that lifestyle funny? Just had to do what could with what had. It was fine by me.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
I went to Mt Druitt. I don't mind. My parents where immigrants and had no money. Dad was in housing commission growing up. Both left school by age 13. He worked 6 days a week at night and we never really saw him. Mum had low paying casual jobs.
We used to eat SPAM, I wore TRAX shoes and Piping Hot T shirts. No Nike air or Billabong.

Why do you find that lifestyle funny? Just had to do what could with what had. It was fine by me.
Fair enough brus, didn’t mean to touch a nerve really. @Gary Gutful knows. He lives in Yarrabah

Eelogical

Referee
Ok brus, what was the reason for posting horse shit like that?
Fair enough brus, didn’t mean to touch a nerve really. [B]@Gary Gutful[/B] knows. He lives in Yarrabah

giphy.gif

Latest posts