What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Saw a rainbow the other morning. Massive one. First time in a long time. Should have pulled the car over and taken a photo.

Suitman

Post Whore
Well done. I'm not sure how good my camera is but I'm going to have to give it a go.

I have a digital Canon SLR camera with several lenses, but haven't used it since 2016 when I went on a cruise in the South Pacific.
The sunset pics above were taken on my newly acquired Samsung S21 phone, which apparently has 3 cameras in it.
It takes seriously high quality pics, so I use my phone camera these days more than the DSLR.
I have to dumb down the pics from the phone due to the large file sizes the phone camera produces. The originals are too large to download onto the LU forums, and some other sites I use as well.

I have a digital Canon SLR camera with several lenses, but haven't used it since 2016 when I went on a cruise in the South Pacific.
The sunset pics above were taken on my newly acquired Samsung S21 phone, which apparently has 3 cameras in it.
It takes seriously high quality pics, so I use my phone camera these days more than the DSLR.
I have to dumb down the pics from the phone due to the large file sizes the phone camera produces. The originals are too large to download onto the LU forums, and some other sites I use as well.
Yeah I was just going to use my phone but I've barely taken any shots with it so not sure how it will go. But if you've got to lower the res to post anyway I suspect it'll do well enough.