What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach
Which one is more important and carries more weight to assess him as a person?
The guy who runs Tennis Serbia’s Instagram vs Gary Gutful? I know which one is least likely to be biased and it’s not the guy who runs Tennis Serbia’s Instagram account.

Telling Gronk to stop posting biased Tweets right after posting a biased Instagram post is f**king laughable.

Gronk

Staff member
Firstly it isn’t immune from judicial scrutiny, because yesterday happened.
Secondly, should a ministerial power not have a higher level of leniency? They are highly discretionary, are of policy and are of themselves policy making. To overturn such a power (used correctly) would seem rebellious by the court.

P.S. I’m the furthest thing from a Hawke apologist. I’ve had personal run-ins with him and I hate his f**ken face.
Well the full bench upheld the minister's right to make a ministerial decision. So the court yesterday agreed that the legislation allows the minister to use his discretion. You will note that the first few sentences of the Chief Justice's ruling was stating this very fact. So my point is that the Immigration Act allows the minister to make a call and the reasons within that decision can't really be be debated.

Avenger

Immortal
The guy who runs Tennis Serbia’s Instagram vs Gary Gutful? I know which one is least likely to be biased and it’s not the guy who runs Tennis Serbia’s Instagram account.

Telling Gronk to stop posting biased Tweets right after posting a biased Instagram post is f**king laughable.
What’s biased about it giggles? He did those things. Gronk’s tweets are opinions. Mine are a reference to a financial transaction.

Avenger

Immortal
Well the full bench upheld the minister's right to make a ministerial decision. So the court yesterday agreed that the legislation allows the minister to use his discretion. You will note that the first few sentences of the Chief Justice's ruling was stating this very fact. So my point is that the Immigration Act allows the minister to make a call and the reasons within that decision can't really be be debated.
So now you are just paraphrasing what I posted about administration law earlier this morning to make a point. That’s ok. 😉

And it’s not about whether Novak was given a fair go. Not yesterday anyway. That was last week when a Judge not an opinion tweet stated that he was stitched up and did nothing wrong.

Noise

Coach
What’s biased about it giggles? He did those things. Gronk’s tweets are opinions. Mine are a reference to a financial transaction.
It’s biased because it’s trying to paint Novak as a saint. And fan boys such as yourself are blind to or choose to ignore all the idiotic shit he has done. Yes he did those nice things that your post mentioned but he’s also done a whole bunch of bad shit that your post fails to mention. Do you understand the meaning of the word bias?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Reflect on what you posted and change that f**king avatar.
Lol if you saw any racism in what I posted you are kidding yourself. You’ve played the race card at every turn which has been embarrassing.

Is it they hard to believe he’s not liked because a turd??? You only have to see Gary’s list for conformation. But but but the media and evil west hate him because he’s a successful poor innocent Serbian.

If he was a yank you would want his head on a Pike and rightly so.

Avenger

Immortal
It’s biased because it’s trying to paint Novak as a saint. And fan boys such as yourself are blind to or choose to ignore all the idiotic shit he has done. Yes he did those nice things that your post mentioned but he’s also done a whole bunch of bad shit that your post fails to mention. Do you understand the meaning of the word bias?
Mate, read my posts from the beginning. I don’t agree with his vaccination stance and agree he should not have been given a visa in the first place. I know exactly what bias and prejudice is. You and the the rest of the mob here are demonstrating it now. This is why the majority of the posts here have been about me defending Novak a d you guys attacking after the horse had bolted and he was allowed in.

Imagine how dead this dormant forum would be in the off season if we didn’t have the distraction of Novak Djoković.

You reckon the A League or that other shit sport called cricket could give it a pulse?

Noise

Coach
Mate, read my posts from the beginning. I don’t agree with his vaccination stance and agree he should not have been given a visa in the first place. I know exactly what bias and prejudice is. You and the the rest of the mob here are demonstrating it now. This is why the majority of the posts here have been about me defending Novak a d you guys attacking after the horse had bolted and he was allowed in.

Imagine how dead this dormant forum would be in the off season if we didn’t have the distraction of Novak Djoković.

You reckon the A League or that other shit sport called cricket could give it a pulse?
You calling people on here a ‘disgrace, dopes, sheep, arrogant, ignorant and racist’ because you were the only one who understood the facts which would see those 3 judges yesterday let him stay has certainly kept the topic bumbling on.

Happy MEel

First Grade
So now you are just paraphrasing what I posted about administration law earlier this morning to make a point. That’s ok. 😉

And it’s not about whether Novak was given a fair go. Not yesterday anyway. That was last week when a Judge not an opinion tweet stated that he was stitched up and did nothing wrong.
Well at least it’s good to see you finally understand the facts of the case.

Avenger

Immortal
Lol if you saw any racism in what I posted you are kidding yourself. You’ve played the race card at every turn which has been embarrassing.

Is it they hard to believe he’s not liked because a turd??? You only have to see Gary’s list for conformation. But but but the media and evil west hate him because he’s a successful poor innocent Serbian.

If he was a yank you would want his head on a Pike and rightly so.
Gary can speak for himself and I give him credit for being a lot smarter and more measured than you. You’re just an angry little man backtracking.

And let me tell you about racism. It’s what I perceive that matters. And I perceive a hint of racism with all things Novak and I can because we are of the same background. And don’t think I’m the only person with a Serbian background in this country and around the world that feels this.

We can’t be all dumb merkins.

Avenger

Immortal
You calling people on here a ‘disgrace, dopes, sheep, arrogant, ignorant and racist’ because you were the only one who understood the facts which would see those 3 judges yesterday let him stay has certainly kept the topic bumbling on.
Like I said read my posts in chronology. I knew he would lose yesterday because it is almost impossible to defeat a God Law. Remember when I said that legal matters are usually won with the path of least resistance. It happened yesterday. It was never about whether the right decision was made. It was about the lawfulness of an administrative decision.

Nothing bumbling about that. You just don’t understand the legal process. The good thing for you is I’m here to teach you despite your bias. There’s that word again that you don’t quite understand and cannot delineate.

Noise

Coach
Like I said read my posts in chronology. I knew he would lose yesterday because it is almost impossible to defeat a God Law. Remember when I said that legal matters are usually won with the path of least resistance. It happened yesterday. It was never about whether the right decision was made. It was about the lawfulness of an administrative decision.

Nothing bumbling about that. You just don’t understand the legal process. The good thing for you is I’m here to teach you despite your bias. There’s that word again that you don’t quite understand and cannot delineate.
What a load of shit. You thought he’d win his case yesterday because you thought you knew the facts and the legal process. You posted this on Saturday afternoon:
I’m confident my views and understanding will be reflected in what happens by hopefully 3 judges during their summing up tomorrow.
Unfortunately your biased and misguided understanding of the case were wrong.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gary can speak for himself and I give him credit for being a lot smarter and more measured than you. You’re just an angry little man backtracking.

And let me tell you about racism. It’s what I perceive that matters. And I perceive a hint of racism with all things Novak and I can because we are of the same background. And don’t think I’m the only person with a Serbian background in this country and around the world that feels this.

Back tracking where am I back tracking???

I’ve said all along Novak is an absolute jizzmop and shouldn’t be allowed to play. I’ve been proven right. All you’ve done is abuse people question their intelligence and even played the race card. You are easily one of my favourite posters in here but you’ve been off on this one way off. Maybe your gut needs some more fibre or you have an ulcer because your gut has been analed.

Avenger

Immortal
What a load of shit. You thought he’d win his case yesterday because you thought you knew the facts and the legal process. You posted this on Saturday afternoon:

Unfortunately your biased and misguided understanding of the case were wrong.
I said ‘summing up’ not decision. There is a difference and if you had attended a court you would know what I’m talking about. They indicated yesterday they they will present this in the coming days. There they will further explain to you how helpless and restricted they were yesterday. You still don’t get it and what I’m trying to say.

84 Baby

Referee
The immigration minister is not the only one with personal powers, nor are we the only country that provides individuals with like powers. They can 100% be challenged and the reasons are the only thing that can be debated. Novak’s failing was you can’t argue a difference of opinion (I.e. whether deporting or not deporting him would cause the greater unrest) against a ministerial power. He needed to provide factual evidence that the reasons were incorrect. And 99.99% of the time, the minister is going to word the cancellation so that there’s not really any facts to argue against.
To my second point, do you believe ministerial powers should not have a greater level of discretion/leniency in their use?

Avenger

Immortal
Back tracking where am I back tracking???

I’ve said all along Novak is an absolute jizzmop and shouldn’t be allowed to play. I’ve been proven right. All you’ve done is abuse people question their intelligence and even played the race card. You are easily one of my favourite posters in here but you’ve been off on this one way off. Maybe your gut needs some more fibre or you have an ulcer because your gut has been analed.
I’m trying to convince you that Novak is not a semen holder. He is an incredible person and I’m trying to demonstrate that the western media have influenced your opinion on him

And I’m one of your favourites because I’m not a sheep like unfortunately most in this dormant forum.

And I’m particularly shitty because @Poupou Escobar was the only person that liked my post yesterday about Serbian Inat. I thought that would have resonated with you skips with the ANZACS and all.

hindy111

Post Whore

Racism starts as soon as you start broadcasting where you are from.
That is where the divide kind of begins. You are a very passionate Serbian man who is proud of his herritage. You want everyone to know it but at the same time you are labelling yourself different to others and so it begins