What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

I think you blokes are full of bull dust but I found myself driving a couple of times recently when The Church's Unguarded Moment came on and I turned it up. Was pleasant surprised by how good the car audio was. I haven't used it much. Tell those girls with rifles for minds.
Strangely enough, I was playing that very song this arvo (and Almost With You). One of the greatest 80s rock songs.

A couple of years ago I was at the local when it came on, and looked at the bloke at the next table and thought....f**k, that's the guy singing this song. It was (Steve Kilbey)...he was back for a high school reunioon.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Strangely enough, I was playing that very song this arvo (and Almost With You). One of the greatest 80s rock songs.

A couple of years ago I was at the local when it came on, and looked at the bloke at the next table and thought....f**k, that's the guy singing this song. It was (Steve Kilbey)...he was back for a high school reunioon.
What a coincidence. I was playing that song as well!

Gronk

Staff member
So, I've had the KEFs for a week and a bit. They are truly magnificent for jazz/classical stuff and very good for pretty much everything else (I listen to everything). Just a little light in the bass in the room I've got them in (which is very 'bright'). Going to add a sub.
Yeah I have Wharfdale Dentons 85th Anniversary bookshelfs by-wired with my KEF (powered) sub. Takes a bit to get the crossover right, but worth it in the end.