What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
No, I respected the process and had the alleged victim and perpetrator rendered unidentifiable.

Besides, if I remember correctly, I recall people here being up very early in the morning spying on people who were similarly spying on a neighbour mate putting his bins out.

That my friend, that was truly insane.

No idea what you're on about but I like your posts

Bandwagon

Staff member
View attachment 71298
The lessor spotted QLD wildlife officer:

Seen here capturing a porcupine thing to take back to ranger headquarters to have stuffed and mounted.

At my old place here we'd get a few of these, I rescued a couple crossing the road a coupla times, a car would come along whilst they're crossing and the dumb f**ks would curl up in a ball and just sit there waiting to be run over.

At my old place here we'd get a few of these, I rescued a couple crossing the road a coupla times, a car would come along whilst they're crossing and the dumb f**ks would curl up in a ball and just sit there waiting to be run over.
Channeling Haynsey.

Wrong thread, but the street reports he’s going ok.

I leave home for work at 5.50 like many tradesmen. And they will be out the front watching the garbage truck.

I thought you were looking at people who were looking at the man taking the bin out.

And someone wanted to know if the blinds got in the way and what the excuse was if the beloved woke up.

I’ve heard of fetishes but this sounded extreme.

Voyuer bin website.

We used to do the “excess garbage runs” and sneak a bag or two into “up the roads” bins.

The Adrenalin really kicks in when you start jumping on their bins so you can close their lid.

An natural Aphrodisiac.

Here is our new home salt water fish tank (from above) and we get to vote as to which creature we would like to keep.

I’ve decided on a couple of sponges if they are compatible with other inhabitants. I could try to breed them.

43317267-C5CC-40CB-B312-8CEE78F00CF5.jpeg

F6A6E3AC-4B5E-4373-BFE0-1F242B3D75A9.jpeg

As you can see, the Patagonian chameleon fish is going quite well in there at the moment. I think she’s expecting.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No, I respected the process and had the alleged victim and perpetrator rendered unidentifiable.

Besides, if I remember correctly, I recall people here being up very early in the morning spying on people who were similarly spying on a neighbour mate putting his bins out.

That my friend, that was truly insane.

that image is no evidence of any wrong doing

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Here is our new home salt water fish tank (from above) and we get to vote as to which creature we would like to keep.

I’ve decided on a couple of sponges if they are compatible with other inhabitants. I could try to breed them.

View attachment 71303

View attachment 71304

As you can see, the Patagonian chameleon fish is going quite well in there at the moment. I think she’s expecting.
Expecting what? A Parra premiership. Good luck with that fish…

Expecting what? A Parra premiership. Good luck with that fish…

After I’d transferred the money, @blue bags sent it down to me in a sealed bucket. He said that upon its arrival, the chameleon fish would have blended in with the colour of the pink bucket, so the bucket might look like there was nothing in it, but not to worry.

Accordingly, I was to tip the all of water from the bucket into the tank to ensure the fish would be rehoused properly.

They are known to change patterns within a blink of an eye, I held my eyelids up to see but the cat jumped on the tank and I had to shoo him away.

DFC02094-E160-4E09-B840-B66D8837CE09.jpeg

Here is coral I can buy, but I want my sponge.

Try to teach it tricks.

I’m sure people might think this a gee-up, but it’s as certain as the Tigers getting the spoon this year. I’m not getting him on the credit, I’m going to save up for him. They are quite expensive.

I’m thinking of calling him Jarryd.

Last edited:

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
After I’d transferred the money, @blue bags sent it down to me in a sealed bucket. He said that upon its arrival, the chameleon fish would have blended in with the colour of the pink bucket, so the bucket might look like there was nothing in it, but not to worry.

Accordingly, I was to tip the all of water from the bucket into the tank to ensure the fish would be rehoused properly.

They are known to change patterns within a blink of an eye, I held my eyelids up to see but the cat jumped on the tank and I had to shoo him away.

View attachment 71311

Here is coral I can buy, but I want my sponge.

Try to teach it tricks.

I’m sure people might think this a gee-up, but it’s as certain as the Tigers getting the spoon this year. I’m not getting him on the credit, I’m going to save up for him. They are quite expensive.

I’m thinking of calling him Jarryd.
How could you look past a Pulsating Xenia. I would suggest you can't afford not to buy it.