What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Why would you sell it? Just rent out the Syd property and rent Tas property (or just use the equity in Syd prop to buy Tas prop outright).
A lot of merkins in Sydney (east of Alexandria, Lane Cove or Thornleigh) would be paying $1,000 a week land tax, which bites a huge chunk out of the weekly rent of maybe $2,500.

84 Baby

Referee
A lot of merkins in Sydney (east of Alexandria, Lane Cove or Thornleigh) would be paying $1,000 a week land tax, which bites a huge chunk out of the weekly rent of maybe $2,500.
And? That and the pissy annual costs for Tas prop would be the only new draws on that income (net of tax). The only question would be whether you could work a better return from the net proceeds of selling compared to the cap gains of holding. Short term is possible but the longer the term…. If I could talk to my 90s self about buying a house at the median price…

Gronk

Staff member
And? That and the pissy annual costs for Tas prop would be the only new draws on that income (net of tax). The only question would be whether you could work a better return from the net proceeds of selling compared to the cap gains of holding. Short term is possible but the longer the term…. If I could talk to my 90s self about buying a house at the median price…
Did you just crunch those numbers on the assumption that the property would be unencumbered ?

Gronk

Staff member
@Avenger so is it :rocket: with Shiba Inu or do we move in and take profits ?

When does FMO lose it's hardon and the bull turns into a bear ?

84 Baby

Referee
Did you just crunch those numbers on the assumption that the property would be unencumbered ?
Fine the difference includes the loan maintenance of the new property and I guess rental agency fees because if the original property was encumbered beforehand than it won’t change

Avenger

Immortal
@Avenger so is it :rocket: with Shiba Inu or do we move in and take profits ?

When does FMO lose it's hardon and the bull turns into a bear ?
Your call. I’m holding. Don’t say I didn’t call it time and time again.

I’m the iron sheik of the shib.

Gronk

Staff member
It will get to 0.001.
The dog just fell off the f**king cliff. I'm holding on. Might spend the night seeding socials about this guy I know reckons it will 🚀 to 0.001. 😜

Wind Hurricane GIF by Family Guy