What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Avenger

Immortal
So when it gets to that much you don't recommend people buy any more?
My intention is to sell a third at a tenth of a cent. Possibly another third at one cent. And I’ll try and hold my nerve after that.

Did you buy any? If it gets listed on Robinhood it will surge again.

Eelogical

Referee
I was rich for a few hours today.

rich-money.gif
Yes, maybe. But, were you still rich as a person while you became financially 'rich' for those few hours?

hindy111

Post Whore
A lot of merkins in Sydney (east of Alexandria, Lane Cove or Thornleigh) would be paying $1,000 a week land tax, which bites a huge chunk out of the weekly rent of maybe $2,500.

Plus if go to sell then it becomes subject to capital gains

strider

Post Whore
What does this mean ?

he is comparing shib and doge to etherium and bitcoin ..... suggesting similarly etherium could make a run at bitcoins dominance (not its price, its market cap)

i think doge will bite back

and don't forget floki, kitty and ryoshi

(aka - I'm not sure there is much to read into shib, etc - other than fomo)

Gronk

Staff member
I just shook Kamal's hand in Martin Place. He's got a blonde / brunette wig vibe thing happening. Not great mate.😱

Avenger

Immortal
I just shook Kamal's hand in Martin Place. He's got a blonde / brunette wig vibe thing happening. Not great mate.😱
About 10 years ago he tried to pick up my wife at a Australia Day function in the city. The problem for him was that I was there and my wife was being unkind to him.

Gronk

Staff member
My net worth plunged early and stabilised today. It seems fomo has shifted flopped and now jumped. Imagine if you invested a decent chunk on these critters.

Latest posts