What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
Geez, now that I’m sober you guys make far less sense…
Wait until post-8pm on a Friday and Saturday night... Then you're going to see some stuff that'll make your head hurt....

Actually, you might have to also give up reading the forum along with the beers and smokes.... You'll be the richest, fittest bloke in Mensa by the end of the year....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Wait until post-8pm on a Friday and Saturday night... Then you're going to see some stuff that'll make your head hurt....

Actually, you might have to also give up reading the forum along with the beers and smokes.... You'll be the richest, fittest bloke in Mensa by the end of the year....
And his hair will have grown back.

hindy111

Post Whore
You know when the world changed for me?

When it became fashionable for women to have tattoos. I can’t stand the f**king things on ladies. Each to their own but I can’t cop them in general on anybody.

I have some. At times I regret them but most times I just couldn't care less.Mine are just on arms and even with a regular short sleeved shirt aren't that visible.
I slept with a girl once who had half her face tattooed. It was a pleasant experience tbh. But I dislike neck tattoos and ones on legs.

The world changed for me when shopping centres all opened on Sundays. I loved how Sunday was a quiet day. Most things where shut and you'd spend it with family and friends having a day out at the beach,visiting, bushwalks,picnics. Such a peaceful day.
Now its business as normal. Sundays are hardly any different to any other day. It ruined things.

strider

Post Whore
Ive come around with tatts. I think they can look ok on chicks. But it depends.

I still dont get covering huge amounts of you body with em .... and i wonder what they are gonna look like when these people get old and saggy.

Incorrect

Coach
I have some. At times I regret them but most times I just couldn't care less.Mine are just on arms and even with a regular short sleeved shirt aren't that visible.
I slept with a girl once who had half her face tattooed. It was a pleasant experience tbh. But I dislike neck tattoos and ones on legs.

The world changed for me when shopping centres all opened on Sundays. I loved how Sunday was a quiet day. Most things where shut and you'd spend it with family and friends having a day out at the beach,visiting, bushwalks,picnics. Such a peaceful day.
Now its business as normal. Sundays are hardly any different to any other day. It ruined things.
+1 to all of that....

Avenger

Immortal
This is one of the worst f**king summers weather wise for over a decade. Only second to the smoke filled summer from a few years ago when Scomo was in Hawaii.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well, I don't think we did that much "sleeping"..... If you catch my drift....nudge nudge, wink wink...

Oh Behave!!!!!!
giggity GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
Ive come around with tatts. I think they can look ok on chicks. But it depends.

I still dont get covering huge amounts of you body with em .... and i wonder what they are gonna look like when these people get old and saggy.

I reckon the worse look is old people with fresh looking tatts tbh. Older people with aged and faded tatts look fine.

hindy111

Post Whore
This is one of the worst f**king summers weather wise for over a decade. Only second to the smoke filled summer from a few years ago when Scomo was in Hawaii.

I just finished my courtyard and garden. Plants are loving it. I'm not a water baby so don't mind this weather.