What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
This should keep Gronk busy and out of our hair for a while.
Gee you do like them old. No judging here.
images (4).jpegimages (3).jpegimages (2).jpeg

Incorrect

Coach
It was a stunning shot. I love Hideki's reactions. With most players I can watch a swing and tell where it goes but with Hideki its impossible!
I was watching that last round live yesterday, and when he hit that 2nd shot in the playoff, he spun around almost straight away and I thought he had got distracted by someone in his backswing and was about to rouse on someone... I was waiting to see the ball carpark side of the green.... Turns out the sun was just in his eyes and he couldn't see it.... And he knocks it inside 3 foot from 250+ yards out.... Crazy....

Suitman

Post Whore
Well I was interested and ad you mentioned it I thought you might know.

I said I didn't know. Didn't you take note of that in the post you quoted? I read it somewhere and heard it on the radio. As I said, Barty's court would have been packed last night otherwise. An Aussie world No 1.
My posts will obviously be deleted now due to no sources.

I said I didn't know. Didn't you take note of that in the post you quoted? I read it somewhere and heard it on the radio. As I said, Barty's court would have been packed last night otherwise. An Aussie world No 1.
My posts will obviously be deleted now due to no sources.
You didn't say that you didn't know. Which is why I asked. All good.

Latest posts