What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gary turned into a nerd
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

Avenger

Immortal
My last post on Novak. This has nothing to do with vaccination. But I was impressed that he cares about the little guy. Apologies it's in Serbian but there are subtitles. Everything should be taken into context, we never get the full story about anyone.

Incorrect

Coach
A lot of things wrong with the situation from the details released so far. I make no apologies for saying that I don't understand how you release a young child in to the care of 2 ex-convicts who have done time for serious drug related offences.

Gronk

Staff member
A lot of things wrong with the situation from the details released so far. I make no apologies for saying that I don't understand how you release a young child in to the care of 2 ex-convicts who have done time for serious drug related offences.
She lived with her grandmother in @Twizzle country. So sad.

1642554787667.png

January 13:
Police were told Charlise was last seen on this day but were not told what she was wearing or the time she disappeared
January 14: At 8.20am a family member called police and reported Charlise missing
January 15: Police seize a white boat and a red ute from the property where Charlise was staying
January 16 : Police divers search an area near Windsor in Sydney's far north-west

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Everyone is an Alcoholic that has a drink going by those levels.
If you drink you'll surely end up having four standard drinks in a day. That's only three stubbies of most beers ffs. I would hit that most Saturdays when the footy is on, plus another one on Friday after work and one or two Sunday. This followed by four days off. Hardly heavy alcohol use. A carton always lasts me at least a month.

Cloeel

Juniors
If you drink you'll surely end up having four standard drinks in a day. That's only three stubbies of most beers ffs. I would hit that most Saturdays when the footy is on, plus another one on Friday after work and one or two Sunday. This followed by four days off. Hardly heavy alcohol use. A carton always lasts me at least a month.

The rules on what's ok and whats not seem to change all the time between medical professionals.

My biggest frustration with alcohol is that it messes with my sleep. So when I drink now I usually cut myself off within 2/3 hours of bedtime.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So guy at the local post office has been calling me "Michael" for 6 months now, today he realised that my name is actually Stephen. Have NFI how he thought my name was Michael from the beginning but went along with it hoping that he would realise the error or it would just die in the arse addressing me by my first name. Nope, it got worse, just like Popeye with Spinach, it seemed each time he called me Michael his confidence grew, it grew to a point that Michael was the most common word in our conversations.

As he searched his computer locating an item for me, his facial expression rapidly changed, and you could pinpoint the moment his heart broke in two when on his computer he realised my name was actually Stephen. There was an eerie silence from him, like thinking to himself " oh f**k f**k f**k, I look like a f**king tool, been calling this guy Michael for so long now, shit, maybe there is a chance he didn't notice it all? I will play it safe and passively bring up the error in judgement.

Guy : * in a softer than normal voice and with a nervous giggle* 'I have been calling you Michael, not sure if you realised I was calling you Michael, it is Stephen not Michael right?

Me: ' Yeah, nah didn't notice it"

How he thought my name was Michael Is the most perplexing part. He then proceeded to keep calling me Michael after it ffs.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So guy at the local post office has been calling me "Michael" for 6 months now, today he realised that my name is actually Stephen. Have NFI how he thought my name was Michael from the beginning but went along with it hoping that he would realise the error or it would just die in the arse addressing me by my first name. Nope, it got worse, just like Popeye with Spinach, it seemed each time he called me Michael his confidence grew, it grew to a point that Michael was the most common word in our conversations.

As he searched his computer locating an item for me, his facial expression rapidly changed, and you could pinpoint the moment his heart broke in two when on his computer he realised my name was actually Stephen. There was an eerie silence from him, like thinking to himself " oh f**k f**k f**k, I look like a f**king tool, been calling this guy Michael for so long now, shit, maybe there is a chance he didn't notice it all? I will play it safe and passively bring up the error in judgement.

Guy : * in a softer than normal voice and with a nervous giggle* 'I have been calling you Michael, not sure if you realised I was calling you Michael, it is Stephen not Michael right?

Me: ' Yeah, nah didn't notice it"

How he thought my name was Michael Is the most perplexing part. He then proceeded to keep calling me Michael after it ffs.
Well this is awkward. I’ve been calling you Ron FFS!