What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My shoulder is still plop, looks like i need another needle.
I had one last Thursday. Injection in the joint this time around. First one was in the bursa.

If this doesn’t work then the next step is surgery to get a 360 degree capsular release.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I had one last Thursday. Injection in the joint this time around. First one was in the bursa.

If this doesn’t work then the next step is surgery to get a 360 degree capsular release.
Not good, hope it works for you. After my first shot it never seemed to do what it was supposed too. And it’s gotten gradually worse. Missing playing golf ffs!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not good, hope it works for you. After my first shot it never seemed to do what it was supposed too. And it’s gotten gradually worse. Missing playing golf ffs!!
Thanks mate. Yeah, cortisone shots seem a bit hit and miss. I actually didn’t want the second one and asked to go straight to surgery but the doc said we should give it a try.

Been hitting chip shots in the back yard. Tried a full swing the other day and it hurt like f**k.

Incorrect

Coach
Question for anyone listening to the Hottest 100 countdown.

Billie Eilish - am I missing something??

Overrated in the extreme IMO

Latest posts