What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
I was looking into travelling between nations. The amount of travel now in and out of countries has exploded mainly in the last 20yrs. Prior to that there was little travel between Africa and Asia or 3rd world nations.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before we have another outbreak of a wild disease. People are moving around to much nowdays. Kind of how I predict the world to end. There will be some vicous strain that spreads like wild fire that we are unable to contain.

hindy111

Post Whore
We are too smart to let things disintegrate completely. If things got really serious we'd find a way to sort shit out.

I don't think that's the case. I feel like our mind set is developed to think we are smart and indestructible but that could be a default setting to protect your ego for ones survival.
We are basicaly programmed to survive in the system we are living in and repeat each day over and over again like a washing cycle.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't think that's the case. I feel like our mind set is developed to think we are smart and indestructible but that could be a default setting to protect your ego for ones survival.
We are basicaly programmed to survive in the system we are living in and repeat each day over and over again like a washing cycle.
Not suggesting that the vast majority of dickheads would survive. They'd be f**ked.

But the elite like you, me and TheRam would adapt and prosper.

strider

Post Whore
I was looking into travelling between nations. The amount of travel now in and out of countries has exploded mainly in the last 20yrs. Prior to that there was little travel between Africa and Asia or 3rd world nations.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before we have another outbreak of a wild disease. People are moving around to much nowdays. Kind of how I predict the world to end. There will be some vicous strain that spreads like wild fire that we are unable to contain.
rabbit pox

🐰🙈

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You could travel from your home in the Gadigal nation this weekend to watch us f**ken belt the Raiders in the Ngunnawal nation.

Latest posts