What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's easy to find anything these days to beleive in if you want to.

surprisingly accurate

some of these Youtubers just give themselves away when they take a whole 5 minutes to provide their theories on the state of play in the energy field

yet.....

not 1 single source to any of his claims or "these are the facts", and not 1 single mention of climate change, so hardly a balanced report, he's just pushing his agenda

Aren't all of those OTC cold and flu "remedies" junk? I prefer to just ride it out whenever I get a cold/flu...which is hardly ever, I can't remember the last time I had a flu, must be 5+ years...
They all are now but original codral has pseudoephedrine and it does make you feel better.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did a RAT test and was fine so assume I have the flu. I don't get the flu shot.
How bad was it? At 1am last night I boiled up to 38 degrees and walking to the toilet I shook like a high speed vibrator.
Up at 5.30 for work and feel tired but temp down to 36 and feel a lot better already. Hopefully can leave by 1 or 2 today.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How bad was it? At 1am last night I boiled up to 38 degrees and walking to the toilet I shook like a high speed vibrator.
Up at 5.30 for work and feel tired but temp down to 36 and feel a lot better already. Hopefully can leave by 1 or 2 today.
If you've got the flu stay at home FFS!

Cloeel

Juniors
It's not that bad. I'm only working with one person and we have a knuckle boom so without me here he is unable to work.
I'd have to pay him $600 for the day and my knuckle boom hire. Cause I feel slightly fatigued?

Yes but big chance your offsider will then catch the flu off you and not be as strong to push through it for the next week. So instead of missing a day of work you could lose a week.

Thats of course if you require him throughout the week. If its just a one day job then all good.

TheParraboy

Staff member

I had the flu for about 10 days second half of May

Did both covid tests (home and away) was negative

Wasnt too bad. Irrelgular cough for most of the time (bad for about 2-3 days), runny nose and sometimes eyes, couldnt taste anything. A little tired

Stayed home as didnt want to splatter my germs to anyone else

May have caught it during Manly v Parra game or pub I visited that night, But most probably got it at the gym I go to and the twits who insist on turning the large fan on so it can circulate everyones breath :rolleyes:

Anyhow stay well hydrated and get plenty of rest, will blow over soon enough. Though keep monitoring the temp

hindy111

Post Whore
Aren't all of those OTC cold and flu "remedies" junk? I prefer to just ride it out whenever I get a cold/flu...which is hardly ever, I can't remember the last time I had a flu, must be 5+ years...

They work. Prob don't get rid of the flu but you feel better. I popped 2 at 7am and felt good till 11 then like shit. Popped 2 more at 12 and felt ok till 4 and now like death again.

Latest posts