What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Prior I have not had it often I don't think. Maybe every 4 or 5 yrs. Unsure. I mean I never knew the difference between a cold and flu

84 Baby

Referee
I mean when you work out a better way to apply VICKS let me know.

DizzyDecimalAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They work. Prob don't get rid of the flu but you feel better. I popped 2 at 7am and felt good till 11 then like shit. Popped 2 more at 12 and felt ok till 4 and now like death again.
Yep, pretty easy to temporarily 'adjust' the central nervous system. Science has had that shit squared away for decades.

hindy111

Post Whore
And here i was thinking you were a strong, virile young man .... pffffft

I never had a flu shot and this was a very rare powerfull strain.
Speaking of shots can I go overseas or do I need boosters? I'm thinking of going to the motherland.

Incorrect

Coach
I never had a flu shot and this was a very rare powerfull strain.
Speaking of shots can I go overseas or do I need boosters? I'm thinking of going to the motherland.
Depends on which motherland you're referring to. Different countries have different requirements for tourists. Generally speaking I'd imagine you need at least your first 2 Covid doses plus at least one booster....

hindy111

Post Whore
Depends on which motherland you're referring to. Different countries have different requirements for tourists. Generally speaking I'd imagine you need at least your first 2 Covid doses plus at least one booster....

I'm not boosting. So I am trapped here?
Malta