What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
They’re not changing that much. Being a useless lazy deadshit is far more sustainable in your 20s than it is in your 30s and 40s, as your parents and friends get older. By then it’s a habit that’s hard to break and the experience/credentials that you need to replace youthful energy for your productivity just aren’t there.

I'm basing only on articles I read recently. They could be incorrect.
Your basing your statement on I assume people you've met who smoked weed being lazy and deadshits. Fair stereotype I reckon it does make you a little lazy.Especialy if large amounts
and abused.
But I also know plenty of people who seem to carry on as normal and doing fine. So unfortunately your opinion is just that. It isn't a fact. Sample size is just to small. Plus you'd need to see how these individual's life changes when you removed the weed from their lifestyle also.
Reality is the answer lies somewhere in between. There are probably a lot of people struggling week to week who enjoy a small buzz . A little toke or a few drinks is what keeps them going?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm basing only on articles I read recently. They could be incorrect.
Your basing your statement on I assume people you've met who smoked weed being lazy and deadshits. Fair stereotype I reckon it does make you a little lazy.Especialy if large amounts
and abused.
But I also know plenty of people who seem to carry on as normal and doing fine. So unfortunately your opinion is just that. It isn't a fact. Sample size is just to small. Plus you'd need to see how these individual's life changes when you removed the weed from their lifestyle also.
Reality is the answer lies somewhere in between. There are probably a lot of people struggling week to week who enjoy a small buzz . A little toke or a few drinks is what keeps them going?
There are absolutely merkins who can smoke weed daily and keep their shit together. Unfortunately there are many more who only think they can.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’m on the train merkins. I’ll let you know if I see anything interesting. It’s Subi to Freo though so it’s mostly just seniors.

hindy111

Post Whore

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And he'll probably get dumped out in the 3rd round in straight sets.... Story of this merkins career... Looks a worldbeater one day and a novice the next.... A bit like our footy team come to think of it....

I don't hate him quite as much as most people, he can be very good but inconsistent

love the way he sticks it up journos

Latest posts