What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
American actress Anne Heche has been declared brain dead, her representatives have confirmed. The 53-year-old actress was hospitalised and had been in a coma following a car crash a week ago.

Heche, who starred in I Know What You Did Last Summer and the television soap opera Another World, remains on life support while doctors assess whether she is able to donate her organs.

hindy111

Post Whore
My lettuce and cabbage are very green. Just hit them with some season today so I expect them to green further.
My bean stalks aren't tall but good girth. Can with stand solid winds. Hit them with some Rooster booster. 🐓

hindy111

Post Whore
Impressive cabbages

Im not a big fan of the fluffy lettuces, but they r easy ti grow

Everytime I go Dad winges about the lettuce.
" I like Ice berg. Don't like that leafy shit. "
I say then don't eat it and he says I don't. Can stick it upnyour arse for all I care you f**knn rabbit. Learn to grow Iceberg. Then he goes wild and telling me I've got no nuts. And storms off.

I say then don't eat it and he says I don't. Can stick it upnyour arse for all I care you f**knn rabbit. Learn to grow Iceberg. Then he goes wild and telling me I've got no nuts. And storms off.
Tell him iceberg lettuce is full of shit that can kill you and then he'll think you're a hard merkin.

84 Baby

Referee
Tell him you’re also growing nuts

strider

Post Whore
Have you ever seen cabbage and lettuce so green?
I am green with envy

The first pic is beans yeah? ... dont need a trellis for em to climb up?
The sandy stuff on the soil. Is that the rooster booster? It looks like blood n bone

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
I am green with envy

The first pic is beans yeah? ... dont need a trellis for em to climb up?
The sandy stuff on the soil. Is that the rooster booster? It looks like blood n bone

Ahh my friend you have a good nose for blood and bone. It's a slow release so I hit them with that also.
They are broad beans and I clipped tips early so they have 3 main stems. These stalks are strong and powerful. They can with hold 50km winds.

Soon the beans will sprout and the blood and bone would of broken down and started to be absorbed. The Rooster booster is like a quick hit.

strider

Post Whore
Look at that last picture of the cabbages. In the corner, a few discarded bok choy leaves ... its like they were taken advantage of and their clothes left lying at the scene of the crime

Gronk

Staff member
I’ve tried a veggie garden before, but the possums always win.

Am considering a similar setup.

1660433203112.jpeg

Bandwagon

Staff member
I have a vege garden, I haven't been down there ( it's behind my backyard fence and kinda terraced ) since the flood hit Lismore 'cause I've been working seven days a week to get back up and running.

Anyways the next door neighbour is selling up and I saw his place on domain with an aerial drone photo, and my vege garden was in the pic as well, 'cept it no longer looked like a garden, more like a paddock over grown with weeds. Took today off to get down there and make a start of cleaning it up before spring hits proper, I've managed to clear most of the pathways, hoping now the wind will die down so mr round-up can pay a visit.

Latest posts